Crawling Out from under the Rauf

Christianity for more than a thousand years acted pretty much the same as did Islam, and you know that is true.

You will have to leave Mohammed to God, Jack Fate.

No, Jack Fate, I have reduced your argument ad absurdum.

Now will you condemn American Christian terrorism and American Muslim terrorism as both being perversions of civilization?

You haven't addressed my point. Jesus went around doing good and healing people. Mohammed was a man of war and molested little girls.

Why do you hate Jesus and defend Mohammed? Are you mentally ill?

That was not the point. That is a deflection you brought up late in the games because you got your rhetorical ass beaten soundly. Answer this first: "Now will you condemn American Christian terrorism and American Muslim terrorism as both being perversions of civilization?"

That was not the point. That is a deflection you brought up late in the games because you got your rhetorical ass beaten soundly. Answer this first: "Now will you condemn American Christian terrorism and American Muslim terrorism as both being perversions of civilization?"

I told you a few pages back I condemn all terrorism. You can't beat anyone's ass. You're a pathetic ignorant goat fucker who happens to know how to get on the internet.

I told you a few pages back I condemn all terrorism. You can't beat anyone's ass. You're a pathetic ignorant goat fucker who happens to know how to get on the internet.

Fun to watch your melt down, Jack Fate. You are a pretend wannabee that would bleat like a goat if you met a real terrorist, Christian or Jew or Muslim.

You are so fun to watch try to talk with the big folks.

You are not a part of any brethren except maybe the Mormons, The Light. Calling you to repentance for your behavior is meritorious not censorious. Are you a Mormon high priest? That would explain quite a bit.

4.gif

Forum List

Back