Crashtheteaparty.org

Which means of course that disagreement with those in power, that being the definition of dissent, is leftist. That makes it un-American to do so since there are no Leftist Americans. Uh-oh, I see a problem here.

So wait, you went to the Glenn Beck school of Logic too? What year did you graduate? :cool:

I flunked out. :redface:

Just couldn't seem to bend my mind in all those pretzels to justify avoiding reality and responsibility and stupid stuff like that.

Just couldn't seem to bend my mind in all those pretzels to justify avoiding reality and responsibility and stupid stuff like that.

Same here sadly. :(

And I really wanted to win a oscar too. I figured his school of acting would work, but I guess it only does for him. We can see PI graduated top of the class from there though. :lol:

Dogbert would have loved to have responded to this post with some keen insight...
But she lacks the intellectual means to actually engage in debate so instead she offered up a flaccid little neg-rep declaring her feelings that I'm a racist.

She isn't able to say whay that is... but again, to do that, she'd have to actually need a reasoned basis and that's just TOO MUCH TO ASK from a Progressive.

So once again: the response from the Left is DECEIT AND FRAUD!

Good Boy Dogbert... Now sit...

I'm a he you dumbass.

On top of that, stop bitching about neg reps, it's pathetic.

Also, I've already had this same debate several times with you. You say the same shit each time windbag.

So in response to my noting her failure, to not just fail to engage the argument; but to actually RUN from the argument; about which she which she felt sufficiently strong, to RUN and NEG-REP the post...

She AGAIN RUNS FROM THE ARGUMENT. Decides to whine about my having mentioned her flaccid effort, demonstrating her intellectual impotence.

Now understand kids... there is NOTHING MORE PATHETIC IN TEXT DEBATE, than those who claim to have an interests in such; AND who RUN FROM THE DEBATE TO CAST NEGATIVE REPUTATION, ON A POSITITON WHICH THEY'RE UNABLE TO EVEN CONTEST!

It's s symptom of a particularly nasty disease called Delusional Entitlement Syndrome.

Didn't you know some people are entitled to say whatever eh hell they want and nobody should be allowed to disapprove of, oppose, question or comment on it? If you do, you're messing with their "free speech". :rofl:

Delusional Entitlement Syndrome is exclusively suffered by Leftists...

Sufferers present the inability to engage positions which they otherwise feel strongly about; choosing instead to RUN FROM THE ARGUMENT, to avoid losing the argument... thus proving that their negative vote is invalid... further demonstrating the regressive nature of progressives.

Same here sadly. :(

And I really wanted to win a oscar too. I figured his school of acting would work, but I guess it only does for him. We can see PI graduated top of the class from there though. :lol:

I just can't force myself to feel that same sense of elitism and entitlement, no matter how hard I tried. *sigh*

Ah well, it's good to see there are people who succeeded where I failed. :lol:

Delusional Entitlement Syndrome is exclusively suffered by Leftists...

yeah right. :cuckoo:

ROFL...

And that kids is the very BEST she could do...

Notice how STRONGLY she feels about it! While being incapable of supporting it.

It's gotta be frustratin'... :lol:

okay pubes. :eusa_whistle:

pubetroll.jpg

yeah right. :cuckoo:

ROFL...

And that kids is the very BEST she could do...

Notice how STRONGLY she feels about it! While being incapable of supporting it.

It's gotta be frustratin'... :lol:

okay pubes. :eusa_whistle:

pubetroll.jpg

:clap2: :clap2: ROFLMNAO... CLASSIC! :clap2: :clap2:

I do SO adore the sweet ironies...

So ... LOL ... you thought that a good response, in the thread the subject of which is the exposed plot by advocates of your Ideology to intentionally, deceitfully project a false image of that opposition; to perpetrate a fraud upon the public, in hopes of somehow using that fraud to discredit that opposition; where you had otherwise been incapable of doing so...

That to PROVE that this could never be the case... you just sorta felt that one way of doing that, would be to trot through this thread with a poster that fraudulently projects Homosexuality upon your opposition... feeling that this would somehow discredit your opposition.

ROFL... Ya can't make this crap up kids...

They absolutely can't help themselves... It's who they are; it completely fills their spirit.

But hey... That's evil for ya. :lol:

Now the OTHER thing that should be pointed out here, is that this same member is, there can be NO DOUBT, a staunch advocate of Homosexuals, homosexuality and the notion that there is absolutely NOTHING abnormal or untoward about homosexuality... That it's PERFECTLY NORMAL in everyway... most assuredly there must be numerous posts throughout this board where she's either stated herself or adhered to the statements of others, to that effect; likely explaining many times, in detail, how hundreds of sub-human species are known to have homosexual members of their little packs; from Antelopes; through primates & porpoises, to Zebras...

Yet... Here she is... A progressive... an Advocate of the Normalization of abnormality... projecting homosexuality as a form of denigration.

Now... you homosexual members... or those of you who feel strongly, and actually DO believe that Homsexuality is perfectly normal... and that the Ideological Left is right behind ya; accepting of your homosexual-self, friends and family...

Ya might want to consider what you're lookin' at here... and consider that what ya might be seeing, is that this gal and rest assured she ain't alone... has no more respect for homosexuality than I do... She sees it as a sad, pathetic, moral deficiency; a sociopathy which presents a sub-status of the first order; she sees homosexuality as something which automatically discredits those identified with the trait.

And what you need to understand is, that should this gal and her crowd gain sufficient power; at the point where they no longer NEED your mouthy belligerence, as a cultural wedge towards securing their power...

You people are SCREWED! And I don't mean back to the closet screwed... I am talking into the OVENS SCREWED.

Because, IF they get that power... that means that "WE" the Americans... will already be GONE. Meaning that we won't be here to defend ya; the blistering irony being that you'll likely have helped 'em 'cleanse the culture of those who believed strongly in immutable principles of nature... principles, which FTR: provide for your unalienable human rights... having missed little clues like this one; mistakenly believing that the Left actually accepted homosexuals as equal human beings; you're left to defend your own costly bleeding asses, from the most lethal organism this side of disease and famine.

They're frauds girls... the evidence is indisputable. Now you need to consider this... and just ask ya selves... "Can we trust them?"

And if ya feel like you can trust decietful people who's entire ideology is based upon lies and fraudulence... well then I guess ya deserve whatever comes of it.

But hey... Let's not get all side tracked on that stuff... I mean that's just long term crap at best RIGHT?

Lets celebrate this douchebag having proven herself to be PRECISELY WHAT THE OP PREDICTED SHE WAS!

GREAT WORK DANTE!

YA PEAKED!

Now This gal would want me to share you her latest comments on this, which she posted on my visitor page:

"Jeff Gannon? Is that really you?"

and...

"Joe. My. God.: Jeff Gannon Redux

The BRAD BLOG : Former Gay Hooker, White House Correspondent 'Jeff Gannon' Supports Ann Coulter's Posting of Critic's Personal Phone Number on Website"

Which of course just shows how desperate she is to use the Leftist Sacred Cow of Homosexuality... as a means of personal denigration.

Now how does that make you girls feel? Safe and secure in your ideological affiliation and alliances, or not-so-much?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back