Crash course: Your illustrated guide to the Tea Party saboteurs

Liberals never could debate honestly. They know if they do, they lose. Their ideas just don't hold up against honest debate. So, they smear.

The irony and hypocrisy of this statement is fucking unreal.

Some liberals smear therefore all liberals approve of smear tactics.

I'm not the one talking about BUTT FUCKERS here skippy... YOU are.

LMAO. Speaking of fuck, what in the fuck are you talking about?

What does "butt fuckers" have to do with any of this?

:meow:

Hey, I am just as confused as you are.

Now back on topic, what about all the spitting, screaming, and racial epithets that came out of teabagging events before you decided to go with the whole "liberal agitators" angle?

Michelle Malkin Crash course: Your illustrated guide to the Tea Party saboteurs

Liberals never could debate honestly. They know if they do, they lose. Their ideas just don't hold up against honest debate. So, they smear.

It's not about honesty or facts. It's about one thing with them, CONTROL.

Any challenge to that is going to be met with every scorched earth tatic they can spew.

The first trick of fighting liberalism is to know that.

I wish the "non partisan, can we all get along, I will reach across the aisle" RINOs would figure this out.
3288761864_51c8fb7575.jpg

That's noted right-wing shill Michelle Malkin posing with the "Swastika Guy," owing to the sign he carried right onto the stage with State Senator Josh Penry, Congressman Mike Coffman, Colorado GOP Chairman Dick Wadhams, State Senator Dave Schultheis, former Congressman Tom Tancredo, and Independence Institute president Jon Caldara, among others.

:lol::lol::lol:

This proves extremism by the tea party???????? GEE, I WONDER WHERE THEY GOT THE IDEA OF PUTTING THE PRESIDENT WITH A SWASTIKA???????

I think we have a case of IT'S ONLY OKAY WHEN LIBERALS DO IT! Funny I don't recall liberals objecting to having swastika's on Bush's picture.

HYPOCRITES! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/118-1853_IMG.JPG[/IMG[IMGhttp://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/9-11_=_Reichstag_banner2.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/118-1867_IMG.JPG[/IMG[IMGhttp://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/155-5568_IMG.JPG[/IMG[IMGhttp://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/120-2044_IMG.JPG[/IMG

[url=http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/]The zombietime Hall of Shame[/url][/QUOTE]

No, we have a case of it's only ok when teabaggers do it. Rightwingers who condone the teabagger misbehaviour never condoned it when it was perpetrated against Bush.

that, by definition, is hypocrisy.

Btw, who's the simpleton who screwed up the thread layout? It's wider than a teabagger's ass now.

Learn to post like adults, please? Do it for the greater good.

Any challenge to that is going to be met with every scorched earth tatic they can spew.

I wish the "non partisan, can we all get along, I will reach across the aisle" RINOs would figure this out.

Do you still think the Nazis were liberals?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Of course they were as modern American liberals are defined today. They played the race card shamelessly. They instilled class envy shamelessly. They reviled the rich shamelessly. And they advocated that the people have less and less control of their own speech, behavior, and property while the government was given more and more control.

And there isn't a single point here advocated by any Tea Party groups that I know of.

LOL So you talk about "honest debate" by engaging in a propaganda based attack?

malkin's article mentions a few less than honest tactics being proposed by a few people on the left and then the OP dishonestly tries to claim that these acts are representative of liberals as a whole.

So let's say I go back and bring up less than honest tactics from individual right wingers and groups such as the girl who cut up her own face and blamed obama supporters, joe the plumber and his fictitious rant, and then the tea partiers who travelled to another state the rally against a senator who does not represent them in an attempt to discredit and attack him.

So is it fair for me to say that these less than honest people on the right are representative of conservatives as whole and that ALL righties never could debate honestly??

Or is this argument just as baseless, dishonest and LAME as the one presented by the OP??

The OP itself is nothing more than an attack against liberals based on dishonest partisan opinion so it is apparent that the OP is not interested in an honest debate about anything.

Last edited:

How convenient. It can't possibly be the more volatile and extremist members of the Tea Party movement - it's sabateurs!

Makes a good excuse for bad behavior I guess.

The funny thing is that from malkin's own article she pastes something from one of the "sabateurs" who admits...

"We will act on behalf of the Tea Party in ways which exaggerate their least appealing qualities (misspelled protest signs, wild claims in TV interviews, etc.) to further distance them from mainstream America and damage the public’s opinion of them."

so he admits that they will "EXAGGERATE" qualities that already exist in the tea party to "FURTHER" distance them from mainstream.

I am not defending this guy's tactic because it is wrong and they do well enough to accomplish that goal on their own but if these elements did not exist within the tea party his tactic of exaggerating them would be worthless??

The first thing the Nazis did was take over the businesses and direct the owners they were going to have to what they dicated JUST LIKE OBAMA.

History is a bitch, you know?

:lol:

So can you prove that obama has "taken over" all businesses??

Which forms of industry has obama "taken over"?

Thanks for the spin and here I thought the OP was about "honest debate" and how liberals don't want one and yet it seems that here we have a righty who isn't interested in an "honest deabte." LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Conservatives will debate fairly. Reactionaries and libertarians who are pretending to be conservatives are lying from the get go. So what else would you expect from them?

That's noted right-wing shill Michelle Malkin posing with the "Swastika Guy," owing to the sign he carried right onto the stage with State Senator Josh Penry, Congressman Mike Coffman, Colorado GOP Chairman Dick Wadhams, State Senator Dave Schultheis, former Congressman Tom Tancredo, and Independence Institute president Jon Caldara, among others.

:lol::lol::lol:

This proves extremism by the tea party???????? GEE, I WONDER WHERE THEY GOT THE IDEA OF PUTTING THE PRESIDENT WITH A SWASTIKA???????

I think we have a case of IT'S ONLY OKAY WHEN LIBERALS DO IT! Funny I don't recall liberals objecting to having swastika's on Bush's picture.

HYPOCRITES! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

118-1853_IMG.JPG
9-11_=_Reichstag_banner2.jpg

118-1867_IMG.JPG
155-5568_IMG.JPG
120-2044_IMG.JPG

The zombietime Hall of Shame
Those are pix of Op Chaos False Flag operatives doing what their MessiahRushie told them to do. :rofl:

April 3, 2008
RUSH: Now, those of you members of Operation Chaos in Indiana who have registered -- you're a Republican, and you have registered to vote in the Democrat primary on May 6 -- you probably knew it before I announced it today that the Democrat Party is going to be on the prowl looking for you, intimidating you into not showing up and not pulling off your attempted crossover. Now, this is very simple to combat. It's all you have to do on Election Day, as an Operation Chaos operative. When you vote that day, don't bathe! Don't take a shower the night before, and don't take a shower the day of the election. Don't shave.

In other words: no grooming. Go out and get a pair of beat-up jeans, maybe some Birkenstock sandals or whatever. Tell 'em you don't really know what Obama thinks about immigration but you love it when he talks. You just love it. You love "the future." You love "change," and you are sick of Bush. Get some anti-Bush bumper stickers and put 'em on your car. Get a "Bush Lied, People Died" button. Get a "Bush lied, people died" bumper sticker.
Some wacko lib website is sure to have this type of merchandise available. If you have an SUV, that's okay. Show up in it. Make sure to get a bumper sticker that says "W is Still the President," and you're mad about that and you've had it with the Republicans any number of ways. Don't wear a wedding ring. There are any number of things that you can do, ladies and gentlemen. All you have to do is fool their template. You know, they're going to be trying to find you. You know who the Democrats and the liberals are; they judge people by the way they look. So if you show up and look like a liberal. You're not even going to arouse suspicion.

But if you show up looking clean-cut, buttoned-down conservative type, that's going to attract attention. Don't smile! You are not happy, unless you start talking about Obama. Other than that, you're not happy. You walk in there with a frown, your head's kind of hung over. Especially because you're a Hillary voter. You don't think she's got a prayer, but you believe in the electoral process and the Democrat process. We will have further advice and tips for those of you in Indiana as Operation Chaos continues and as the date of your primary, May 6th, approaches.

April 3, 2008
RUSH: Just to repeat, don't bathe, don't shave. Wear a tie-dyed T-shirt or some raggedy button-down shirt, blue jeans, sandals, get a button out there, says "Bush Lied, People Died," put that on the shirt and so forth, be unhappy, sulk, don't wash your hair, any of that, gotta look the part here because Democrats judge people the way they look, they do, and then they categorize based on the way they look.

Malkin talked SPECIFICALLY about that picture in the linked article, the guy was a plant who hid the sign from her, but displayed it too a cameraman who was with him while he took the picture, from the linked article:

I speak from direct experience about the underhandedness of Tea Party smear merchants. On February 17, 2009 at one of the country’s first tax revolt rallies in Denver, a man approached me amid a throng of bona fide anti-stimulus protesters and thrust a camera in my face. I obliged cheerfully, as I usually do after such speaking events. I later learned from the character assassins at Progress Now, the Soros-backed outfit that just happened to be there and just happened to snap a close-up photo of the interaction, which was immediately disseminated to the local press and to the hitmen of Media Matters, that the man pulled out a sign at the last minute (which I didn’t see until later) sporting Obama’s name with a swastika on it. He held the sign away from me, but in direct view of the Progress Now cameraperson who used to work for CNN.

Of course they were as modern American liberals are defined today. They played the race card shamelessly. They instilled class envy shamelessly. They reviled the rich shamelessly. And they advocated that the people have less and less control of their own speech, behavior, and property while the government was given more and more control.

And there isn't a single point here advocated by any Tea Party groups that I know of.
Now wait just a minute there Slick! According to CON$ervoFascism, the Limousine Liberals ARE the Rich, so how can they envy and revile themselves. It seem you Nazis are the ones envious of the Super-Rich Libs. :lol:

April 8, 2010
RUSH: Now, the super rich, they're protected by their friends in Congress.* The people that are rich with no income.* You ever wonder why all these rich Democrats always support tax increases?* 'Cause they don't pay them, either, because they don't have earned income.* I'm talking about the super rich who inherited a bunch of money or worked for a lot of money and then retired and have that nest egg of gazillions of dollars and it earns investment income.

Malkin talked SPECIFICALLY about that picture in the linked article, the guy was a plant who hid the sign from her, but displayed it too a cameraman who was with him while he took the picture, from the linked article:

I speak from direct experience about the underhandedness of Tea Party smear merchants. On February 17, 2009 at one of the country’s first tax revolt rallies in Denver, a man approached me amid a throng of bona fide anti-stimulus protesters and thrust a camera in my face. I obliged cheerfully, as I usually do after such speaking events. I later learned from the character assassins at Progress Now, the Soros-backed outfit that just happened to be there and just happened to snap a close-up photo of the interaction, which was immediately disseminated to the local press and to the hitmen of Media Matters, that the man pulled out a sign at the last minute (which I didn’t see until later) sporting Obama’s name with a swastika on it. He held the sign away from me, but in direct view of the Progress Now cameraperson who used to work for CNN.

What proof do you have that it was in fact a plant?? Oh you mean you DON'T have any proof you are merely relying on malkin's opinion as she is trying to defend herself for getting her picture taken with a guy holding a sign with swastika on it.
Thanks for the "it's all a liberal conspiracy" spin. LOL

What proof do you have that it was in fact a plant?? Oh you mean you DON'T have any proof you are merely relying on malkin's opinion as she is trying to defend herself for getting her picture taken with a guy holding a sign with swastika on it.
Thanks for the "it's all a liberal conspiracy" spin. LOL
The fact that she identified both of them as left wingers could be your first clue.

Oh dear....OH DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zachary_smith.jpg

I have to admit, this is a brilliant ploy by you teabaggers.
The only one who wants balls to the chin is you, shiteater.

I see the term "teabagger" still drives you nucking futs.
Not ata ll, but if you are going to attack me, you will get it right back.

Only the true morons are still saying 'teabaggar' at this point, so where you go from here is up to you.

But I will tell you again, you keep insulting me I will respond in kind.

You do know there is a YouTube VIDEO of the event showing him standing right out in front on the steps with the sign in plain sight of everyone along side of the featured speakers and right next to her and holding the sign the whole time out in the open BEFORE she poses smiling with him, don't you!

He wasn't among a throng of Teabaggers, he was in front of the throng, on stage with the featured speakers.

So this is further proof that when CON$ervoFascists get caught lying they just keep on lying.

Last edited:

The first thing the Nazis did was take over the businesses and direct the owners they were going to have to what they dicated JUST LIKE OBAMA.

History is a bitch, you know?

:lol:

That was Bush. Are you calling Bush, the conservative, a Nazi?

Forum List

Back