Crash course: Your illustrated guide to the Tea Party saboteurs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by teapartysamurai, Apr 12, 2010.

1. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,779
    Michelle Malkin Crash course: Your illustrated guide to the Tea Party saboteurs

Liberals never could debate honestly. They know if they do, they lose. Their ideas just don't hold up against honest debate. So, they smear.

It's not about honesty or facts. It's about one thing with them, CONTROL.

Any challenge to that is going to be met with every scorched earth tatic they can spew.

The first trick of fighting liberalism is to know that.

I wish the "non partisan, can we all get along, I will reach across the aisle" RINOs would figure this out.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,904
    It's all from their Spiritual Father

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results." -- From "Let Them Call Me Rebel" by Sanford D. Horwitt

3. Xenophon

Xenophon Gone and forgotten

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    Sould be obvious how 'effective' such attacks have been.

Outside of convincing a number of shiteaters they are correct in their loony toon view of this protest movement, its been a spectacular failure.

The movement continues to grow, and every false story, every smear, every bit of underhanded bullshit against it just brings more people into it.

4. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    I agree. I cannot wait until the "federation" of Tea Baggers starts to push their own candidates....

5. CrusaderFrank

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,904
    What happened to the BarackObama.com orchestrated "Coffee Party" movement, run out of foam?

6. Xenophon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    Oh, so you are getting all your sack on the chin lovers together to form your own party shiteater?

Good for you!

7. Xenophon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    Maybe they are on a break.

8. Nosmo King

Nosmo King Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,299
    It's as if Daniel Ellsberg and the Pentagon Papers never existed! The wingnut Conservatives are claiming that: " Liberals never could debate honestly. They know if they do, they lose. Their ideas just don't hold up against honest debate. So, they smear.

It's not about honesty or facts. It's about one thing with them, CONTROL."

They have yet again failed to study history. History and nuance are not strong cards in the hands of Conservatives as they tend to overplay their hands (claiming 'victim-hood' on one side and decrying the "Liberal notion of victim-hood" on the other).

I suggest that the Tea Baggers read how Nixon subverted dissent by planting F.B.I. agents in student protest groups and how that tactic wrecked the First Amendment.

Then, come back and talk about political tactics and make some more ridiculous blanket claims and innuendos.

Poor pissed off Conservatives. Had they just spoken up when the crisis started (back under their boy W), perhaps those of us who see would take them more seriously.

9. Xenophon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    The only 'tea baggers' are the shit eaters who worship at the teet of corrupt big government.

If you want to be taken seriously, I sugest you stop using that phrase, I don't take kindly to being insulted.

10. CrusaderFrank

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,904
    "...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results." -- From "Let Them Call Me Rebel" by Sanford D. Horwitt