Crappy sports day for me!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
If you saw only the first 10 minutes of the Steelers game you would have thought they would have won in a rout today. They were in a rout, but it was KC who won! Their defense looked pitiful most of the game. The only bright spots were Ward and Burress, 146 and 116 yards receving. Maddox had 336 yards passing but 3 interceptions. I'll defend him a little bit as his INT's were tipped passes.

I sucked on all my picks so far!

Tennessee routed by Indy
Rams squeaking by Niners
Jets Suck!

Now the Bucs are losing to the Panthers, Eagles to Patriots, Arizona getting killed by Seattle, Denver over SD & Cinci is keeping up with Oakland!

Damn!

Definatley a weird day in football today!! Carolina over TB?!?! N.E. KILLING Philly IN philly??? What the hell is going on?!?!

I actually watched that game the most. I am in Ravens and Redskins territory. YEAH!! LOL

Well I am off to bed..have to be at work at 2 am tonight. Later.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Glad I changed some of my PICKS!! I think I got you this week spanky! :) and I changed them BEFORE any games started, so there!

Looks like a good game going with Minnesota & Chicago. Unbelievable first play!!!!!

Hahhahhahahaha! Well, Steelers - LOSER Tampa - LOSER!!! :)
John, atleast Minnesota won!!! Now on to tonight's Game
GIANTS vs DALLAS!! damn Dallas better WIN too!

No Jim I wasn't pleased with their game. I also was not pleased with most of my picks. It sure is a toss up anymore. What happened to Philly?

Can I ask why they never pull a quarterback like they do a pitcher? Why did Philly bother pulling McNabb with less than a minute to go?? Shouldnt they have tried that with like 10 mins to go?? They KNEW he didnt have it that night!! As much as I want to do well with my picks...I am glad they lost!!

Don't go saying that Chuck, remember, tonight GIANTS AND COWBOYS and I sure am hoping your team SUCKS tonight! :)

Originally posted by Jackass
Can I ask why they never pull a quarterback like they do a pitcher? Why did Philly bother pulling McNabb with less than a minute to go?? Shouldnt they have tried that with like 10 mins to go?? They KNEW he didnt have it that night!! As much as I want to do well with my picks...I am glad they lost!!

McNabb is a damn good QB, but he looked HORRIBLE yesterday!

Thats the difference between us Janeen. You have to HOPE my team sucks...I KNOW your team sucks!! LOL

Right JIm..so when in baseball a pitcher just doesnt have it, they pull him. Why not a quarterback?

Hey Jim,

Kordell had some spark yesterday. Tampa lost by their own game, two blocked field goals, blocked extra point which would have won the game. I think Philly is the biggest disappointment of all. Hard to pick them.

Forum List

Back