cRAP and Hip-Hop Music

Kathy Tazzo

Sep 2, 2014
First of all I don't consider cRAP and Hip-Hop music, to me it's noise terrorism/noise pollution. Secondly, I do not understand why so many White people are into it? It's so unnatural. You don't see africans gushing over so-called White music.

First of all I don't consider cRAP and Hip-Hop music, to me it's noise terrorism/noise pollution. Secondly, I do not understand why so many White people are into it? It's so unnatural. You don't see africans gushing over so-called White music.
You're entitled to your opinion, however ignorant and wrong.

Most simply don't perceive music in the context of 'race,' they listen to what they enjoy.

Yeah, aesthetically speaking, at the risk of stating the obvious, I agree - it's got no relationship to "music". It sounds like the ramblings of a four year old. I'm eternally tempted to request, "play something adult".

I don't live in a city any more so blissfully, those daze of inescapable sonic assault are in the past. But my fantasy invention was a kind of laser gun -- except this gun instead of shooting a beam of light would shoot a concentrated air vacuum black hole beam. When aimed at the speaker cone of the thumpy-thump driving by it would suck the speaker cone right out of its housing with a satisfying POP. And leave the offender who came to sonically piss all over the neighborhood scratching his head and left unarmed.

That's what my elders said about the music we listened to..
Oh that evil Elvis!!!

That at least had a component called "melody" and employed "singing" rather than simple talking. And it was performed/played in its venue, rather than dragged though public neighborhoods like so much sonic sidewalk urination.

There's an element in that that has nothing whatever to do with music. Or with whatever's in the lyrics. It has to do with territoriality.

But my wife and kid listen to da stuff.... If I could get laid by Katy Perry, I'd have to ball gag her...so I didn't have to hear her sing when Boom Goes The Canon!

That's what my elders said about the music we listened to..
Oh that evil Elvis!!!

That at least had a component called "melody" and employed "singing" rather than simple talking. And it was performed/played in its venue, rather than dragged though public neighborhoods like so much sonic sidewalk urination.

There's an element in that that has nothing whatever to do with music. Or with whatever's in the lyrics. It has to do with territoriality.
Which explains why rap/hip hop is popular among white teenagers, at least.

The raison d'être of being a teenager is to drive one's parents crazy – what better way to accomplish that goal than to listen to music his parents despise.

:puke: :lalala:

Wow, that is indeed mindless.

Thanks, that's four seconds I'll never get back.

It's easy to understand why anybody would enjoy being sung to. Why anyone would enjoy being yelled at has always stupefied me.

Forum List

Back