usmbtech

VIP Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 7, 2008
USA
This is pretty interesting:

Video - CNBC.com

I actually do believe him, I think he would level the playing field and put some crooks behind bars.

The Hill congressional grillings sure would be a lot more interesting...

Yeah, let's make a guy who used his hedge fund deceptively and illegally, in the face of SEC investigation, the SEC chairman. That makes a ton of sense. :rolleyes:

This is pretty interesting:

Video - CNBC.com

I actually do believe him, I think he would level the playing field and put some crooks behind bars.

I like Cramer. He's a little nutty though, not sure I'd want he and his tempermament in that position. He can be a hothead.

• Admin
He has mentioned over and over that he has always done things right and buy the book. It seems like someone would really call him out on it in the media if that wasn't the case.

Yeah, let's make a guy who used his hedge fund deceptively and illegally, in the face of SEC investigation, the SEC chairman. That makes a ton of sense. :rolleyes:

He has mentioned over and over that he has always done things right and buy the book. It seems like someone would really call him out on it in the media if that wasn't the case.

I think he just shouldn't be chairman because he cost people a fortune telling them to hold on to Lehman Brothers. Does bad judgment disqualify him?

I think he just shouldn't be chairman because he cost people a fortune telling them to hold on to Lehman Brothers. Does bad judgment disqualify him?

You mean Bear Stearns. And it goes way beyond bad judgment. Anyone with sanity knew that stock was about to tank.

And Dank, I don't base my beliefs on what is true or not, on what the media chooses to report. That would be ridiculous.

Can't help but like the guy.

Don't know enough about the mechanics of the market to know if he's right.

But what I intuit is that the market is NOT on the up and up.

So when Kramer calls for additional regulation in reporting, and when he calls for some serious slammer time for those who have been manipulating stocks through insider trading, well my instinct is to believe he's right.

Now just in case I didn't qaulify that enough..let me say it again.

I am basing my opinion about the market on nothing more than my instincts.

My instincts tell me the game is being rigged, and individual stocks are being manipulated and the vast majority of people in the market are being fleeced by insiders.

Historically speaking that is how the market ALWAYS worked, and nothing informs me that human nature has changed a wit.

So when Kramer calls for additional regulation in reporting, and when he calls for some serious slammer time for those who have been manipulating stocks through insider trading, well my instinct is to believe he's right.

Even though he's alleged to have personally done JUST THAT.

Even though he's alleged to have personally done JUST THAT.

Oh he's done more than that, Paul

I recently saw a video (not of his show, but of his apparence on another show..a net only video which I think was an online stock tip subscription service ) where he not only told us how stocks were manipulated, but he even told us what stocks he and his cabal manipulated, too.

He said that would call other traders and give them false information, then he'd call business oriented media contacts and feed them false rumors, too. Meanwhile his conspirators were doing the same thing.

Basically he was doing exactly the kinds of things that JP Morgan and his crew of stock manipulating bears were doing over a century ago.

The fact that he is TELLING people how crookedly the game can be played, mitigates somewhat, I think, his past crimes.

Of course, I didn't go broke because of those shinanigans, either, so I might be a tad more forgiving that those who did.

Here's the thing..if often takes a thief to catch a thief.

Should he become SEC chairman?

I have no idea.

But I cannot BELIEVE that the wild fluxuations on the market right now are on the up and up.

Can you?

Oh he's done more than that, Paul

I recently saw a video (not of his show, but of his apparence on another show..a net only video which I think was an online stock tip subscription service ) where he not only told us how stocks were manipulated, but he even told us what stocks he and his cabal manipulated, too.

He said that would call other traders and give them false information, then he'd call business oriented media contacts and feed them false rumors, too. Meanwhile his conspirators were doing the same thing.

Basically he was doing exactly the kinds of things that JP Morgan and his crew of stock manipulating bears were doing over a century ago.

The fact that he is TELLING people how crookedly the game can be played, mitigates somewhat, I think, his past crimes.

Of course, I didn't go broke because of those shinanigans, either, so I might be a tad more forgiving that those who did.

Here's the thing..if often takes a thief to catch a thief.

Should he become SEC chairman?

I have no idea.

But I cannot BELIEVE that the wild fluxuations on the market right now are on the up and up.

Can you?

Just an assumption and a gut feeling, but I believe the markets are more manipulated these days than EVER before. ETF's have made it very easy to manipulate entire sectors with more secrecy. Just look at precious metals.

I understand the thief catching a thief thing, but I also on the same token lose any trust in that person once they've admitted to such. I don't trust Cramer as far as I can throw him. If I had to guess, I'd say he's compromised, and being used by the elites. There's no way he didn't know Bear Stearns stock was going to tank, for instance.

Maybe it's just me being paranoid, but I don't trust ANYONE on TV. If corporate media is giving you a mouthpiece, you're either intentionally screwing us, or you're so stupid that you're useful enough to be used by them to screw us.

Forum List

Back