craigslist SUCKS!

I was trying to sell a Night with Xotoxi...

That was flagged too.

Sorry. It was inappropriate and offensive.

I had to do what I had to do. You understand.

Was it my cockpic?

Too large an image?

Even Brett Fahrvre didn't think that was "large".

But for cockpics, you should simply leave an option to request them by email. My kids read those personals.

Sorry. It was inappropriate and offensive.

I had to do what I had to do. You understand.

Was it my cockpic?

Too large an image?

But for cockpics, you should simply leave an option to request them by email. My kids read those personals.

Maybe you should have a little more control over what your kids see...instead of dumping the blame on others.

Personal responsibility, Paulumbo. Personal responsibility.

Was it my cockpic?

Too large an image?

Maybe you should have a little more control over what your kids see...instead of dumping the blame on others.

Personal responsibility, Paulumbo. Personal responsibility.

My kids hack the adult content controls.

They're smarter than me.

Hide your cockpics :lol:

i sold my xbox and it was ok but next time i think that i will find another way to sell things

Let me guess...

you'll be switching to backpage.com and you recommend all of us do the same?

GIVE CRAIGSLIST THE BOOT!

for whatever stupid reason, too many people cannot post their ads because they are flagged, refused as spam, or "ghosted", or whatever, and craigslist is unresponsive. indeed it appears they don't give a damn. many say craigslist is a bad joke compared to what it used to be.

IT IS TIME to leave craigslist. everybody, all at once, should drop them and use something else: the next most popular, being BACKPAGE.COM

AND DON'T LOOK BACK. Do Not Go Back to craigslist even if you hear the problems are resolved. why? because

1. once the users come back, craigslist will go right back to doing the same thing! why wouldn't they!?

2. it will send a message to similar websites: when they irritate too many people, they lose them, and they don't come back

3. backpage.com can't be stupid, when it's switched around so backpage.com is #1 and barely anybody remembers what craigslist was anymore, backpage.com certainly won't try do pull what craigslist did! so we users end up happy ever after with a hassle-free website to post our ads on.

backpage.com looks better anyway

everybody that reads this needs to spread the word. starting now. today, December 2010, we are doing it now! WHENEVER somebody mentions "craigslist" say this: "everybody is going to backpage.com instead"

in fact, go out of your way to bring it up. make it a topic.

copy and paste this text, spread it around, email it, post it on blogs, forums, etc

and then go right on over to backpage.com and post an ad! something! anything! you didn't get to do that on craigslist, did you? it makes you happy posting an ad! so do it! at BACKPAGE.COM

One post, and that's what you post? Do you troll around the internet looking for people that are complaining about craigslist just so you can spam out that RANT for your website?

If no answer from you is forthcoming, then I guess we'll know the answer... YES.

Yes I agree. Although craigslist is big and well known but they contain too much scams. I wasted so much time traveling around and got scam so many times.

Put in a simple ad. No pics. Give a short description. Give a phone number for potential interested buyers to contact you and you will email pics to them if necessary.
And yes, its a competitor. All it takes is 100 flags to have it removed. He/she and his/her family are doing it until his/her bike is sold first. Then you will be forgotten. Dont bother to contact CL either. Ebay owns it and they dont give a damn.

Last edited:
I'm to the point where I will no longer post a damn thing on craigslist. I've recently decided to sell the Harley, so I wrote up an ad describing the bike, posted a bunch of pictures using flikr, and I'll be damned if 15 minutes after I posted it, I got a notice that it had been flagged and removed. WHA...?! So, I posted it again. Again it was flagged and removed. Now... according to craigslists terms, there was absolutely no reason what so ever for that ad to have been pulled. What happens on craigslist is, someone trying to sell something that would be competing with something you're selling, they'll flag your ad out of pure vindictiveness, just because they don't want people to see your ad. And what does craigslist do, they take down your ad. The place sucks to high heaven.

Try eBay.

I'm to the point where I will no longer post a damn thing on craigslist. I've recently decided to sell the Harley, so I wrote up an ad describing the bike, posted a bunch of pictures using flikr, and I'll be damned if 15 minutes after I posted it, I got a notice that it had been flagged and removed. WHA...?! So, I posted it again. Again it was flagged and removed. Now... according to craigslists terms, there was absolutely no reason what so ever for that ad to have been pulled. What happens on craigslist is, someone trying to sell something that would be competing with something you're selling, they'll flag your ad out of pure vindictiveness, just because they don't want people to see your ad. And what does craigslist do, they take down your ad. The place sucks to high heaven.

Try eBay.

I scored an old barometer and tried to sell it on CL for 200 bucks. It just sat there. So I put it on ebay and sold it for 400 within 2 days.

Put it on ebay local/pick up only. If someone wants it bad enough, they will bid and drive a truck to come fetch it or even ride it home.

I know exactly what all of you mean..I was using craigslist to sell my cars and everything else..nowadays it sucks...I get flagged frequently....that's why I use sites like

No spam bots there plus no flag function! :clap2:

But we DO have a flag function here and you are NOT allowed to post links or refer to other sites until you have 15 posts. If I see you doing this again it's a trip on the Banwagon for you. - Moderator.

There were some really nasty incidents with the SF area craiglist over the past couple of years. The scam was somebody posting a car, and then agreeing to bring it to the marks house to test drive. The "sellers" ended up robbing the marks' homes, and actually assaulted one of them (who lives a few blocks from my house). After I heard about this, that was it for me and craiglist. Never again.

Forum List

Back