Craigslist hetro sex attacked by Attorney Gen, But Homo marriage Sodomy O.K.!?

this thread is a perfect example of why more and more young people are rejecting traditional organized religion entirely. well done.

I am shocked and amazed as to how backwards and strange America is becoming these days.

Here we have at least six or seven States Attorney generals going after heterosexual people on Craigs list , who happen to be exchanging their sexual services over the internet.
But this is the same country that decriminalizes Homosexuality, and legalizes Sodomy and Homosexual marriages, or is attempting to legalize homosexual marriages?!
What the heck is going on here in America.? :razz:

Um dude, no offense but you are an ass. They are attacking illegal Prostitution.

lol

Yes, I know prostitution is illegal, my point is here in America they have decriminalized
Sodomy, and homosexuality, and they are trying to bring a perverse illegal act, into the mainstream with homosexual marriage.! And we have states attorney generals going after
prostitution ,when they should be really going after the sodomy of homosexual marriage.!:razz:
Interesting that you support prostitution. Work to change that.

Godless, hyper politically correct liberals is what's going on, and their sick, perverted agenda.

Since most americans are religious/christians it would be safe to conclude that most liberals are also religious/christians and NOT godless at all.

you are certainly entitled to your outdated beliefs but many people today, including many conservatives, understand that MOST homosexuals are decent people who do not deserve to be persecuted (or prosecuted) merely because of their sexual proclivities.

we liberals consider our agenda to be neither perverted nor sick but, rather, enlightened!

we do not believe that America, the great and wonderful freedom loving America, should be behaving like a third world islamic shit-hole.

Not sure that is so safe. Only about 20% of Americans identify as Liberals. Interestingly enough about the same amount that claim to not be Christian. Sure there are Liberals who are Christian but MOST of them are not Liberals.

Forum List

Back