Craig Sonner, George Zimmerman's Lawyer, Reportedly Flees Lawrence O'Donnell Intervie

Anybody seen this??

The Daily Caller obtains Trayvon Martin’s tweets

Looks like a perfectly normal, healthy kid with a stand up personality concerned only about how well he's doing in school and taking of his mother

:eusa_boohoo:

I'm too new. Actually I'm brandy-spanking new. So your Board has (wisely) blocked me from posting external links until I reach 15 posts.

Shouldn't be too hard find what I'm talking about, however

Trayvon Martin Tweets | Twitter Account | The Daily Caller

Link provided for ya.

I don't judge kids on tweets.

I have no idea who Lawrence O'Donnell is, but he sounds like a Bill O'Reilly wannabe. Anyone who didn't come on Bill's show was labeled a coward. TV talkers are so full of themselves and their perceived "power"..

ESPECIALLY O'Reilly... he's a damn egotistical blow hard.

I don't judge kids on tweets.

Good call.

I'm grateful that people don't judge any of us by our online persona

:eusa_angel:

Anybody seen this??

The Daily Caller obtains Trayvon Martin’s tweets

Looks like a perfectly normal, healthy kid with a stand up personality; concerned only about how well he's doing in school and taking care of his mother

:eusa_boohoo:

I'm too new. Actually I'm brandy-spanking new. So your Board has (wisely) blocked me from posting external links until I reach 15 posts.

Shouldn't be too hard find what I'm talking about, however

Sounds like a thug; the account was taken down, then suddenly reappeared. ANY EDITING?

ah, stand your ground.

Except that the "stand your ground" law appears to apply more to Martin than to his killer.

i am not entirely clear on the concept.

aren't you disqualified from the "stand your ground" carte blanche when you are wearing a hooded sweatshirt?

Oh damn. I forgot that Martin had committed the double capital crime of wearing a hoodie in the rain AND eating skittles.

All poor Zimmerman did was stalk the kid and shoot him down in cold blood.

According to the rw's, the kid had no right to defend himself.

Last edited:
In a bizarre turn of events, MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell interviewed an empty chair on his program Monday night, after scheduled guest Craig Sonner reportedly fled from an MSNBC studio in Orlando just moments before the show began.

Sonner represents George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watchman who shot and killed 17-year-old Florida resident Trayvon Martin in February. His appearance on O'Donnell's program would have been just the latest in a string of high-profile media interviews over the past several days, as he's attempted to shift the the narrative surrounding the case. In previous conversations, Sonner has continually insisted that the shooting was motivated not by race, but was instead a matter of self-defense -- though the attorney has declined to answer several questions about the specifics of his client's defense.

O'Donnell characterized Sonner's previous interviews as lacking in rigor, and claimed that it was his more aggressive approach to interviewing that scared the attorney away:

Craig Sonner, George Zimmerman's Lawyer, Reportedly Flees Lawrence O'Donnell Interview

got news for mr. o'donnell,, lawyers don't have to sit there and answer your biased questions.. and there is such a thing as attorney client privilege and secondly the cops don't have to give you any evidence either.. tough shit for ewe innit?

O'Donnell characterized Sonner's previous interviews as lacking in rigor, and claimed that it was his more aggressive approach to interviewing that scared the attorney away:

O'Donnell is extremely aggressive and abrasive toward all right leaning guests.

Forum List

Back