Crackpot central

Don't ya just hate it when politicians try to use religion to dupe the masses? I mean yeah, we are a predominately Christian nation but do have to be so transparent about it?

Gateway Pundit

“I came to my Christian faith later in life and it was because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead — being my brothers’ and sisters’ keeper, treating others as they would treat me.” He noted that his mother may have been spiritual, but she was not a churchgoer.
But he prays every day, he said, so he can “see God in other people and do our best to help them find their own grace.”
And that applies to everyone, even though “this is a country that is still predominantly Christian,” Obama said.
"Dat dere boy dun got Gawd on his sahd!" Amirite?

Last edited:
mad scientists thinks that claiming god wants you to get a job is the same as explaining why you belong to a particular religion lol....

Delaware didn't vote for Bush in either race. The bible thumpers in the southern part of the state will vote for her if she had horns, a 666 stigmata, as long as she told them that God wants her to win. Luckily the inbreds are minority there. Not to worry, O'Donnell is going to be the next Allan Keyes, attempting to make a living off of running for office, and losing.

Here we go again.
Oh Yeah. The dupes will vote for this asswipe just like they did Dubya.

Yepper. That thar gurl done got Gawd on har side.
Hunny. Roll us another joint and go git me mah bottle and mah Bible out the trook.
O?Donnell Suggests That God Wants Her to Be Elected So That She Can Filibuster in Lame Duck Session SpeakEasy

Considering that God can't vote in the Delaware state elections, this really is a non-issue.

I'll probably get struck down for that.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back