Cracking Down On China: Obama Will Announce New Trade Action Against China In Ohio

By Pema Levy

President Obama will announce that his administration is cracking down on China's practice of subsidizing auto parts made for export with a new case they are taking to the World Trade Organization while campaigning in Ohio, Monday, reports the Cleveland Plain Dealer. The administration says China's practices hurt states like Ohio which count on the auto industry for jobs. The administration will also ask the WTO to move forward with a review of a separate case in which the U.S. alleged that China is placing unfair duties on cars imported from the United States.

The auto industry rescue is a prominent feature of Obama's campaign, particularly in states like Ohio. According to the White House, 475,000 Americans -- including 54,200 Ohioans -- work for the auto parts industry.

More: Obama Will Announce New Trade Action Against China In Ohio | TPM LiveWire

Which will be promptly obstructed by Republicans and panned as "communist" by Conservatives.

More "what I'll do" bullshit, where's the "what I've done" for the last 4yrs?

Exactly. Obama had 4 years to act on China and trade. Now he decides to TALK about it during his campaign...in Ohio no less. We can see through these tactics. If he was serious, he would have done something during his term.

Yeah..it's not like he had anything else to do in those four years.

:eusa_shifty:

The first thing that pops to mind when it comes to getting tough with China is the response they'll be able to toss at us: "Oh, okay, maybe we'll stop buying your bonds. In fact, maybe we'll sell a few million of them."

We put ourselves in this position.

Another gift by George W. Bush.

The gift that just keeps on giving.

You using his picture while spewing your wingnut venom is classically ignorant and very disrespectful. I doubt you even know anything about his political orientation.

I don't care about his "political orientation" you fucking lowlife Obama Fluffler

This Administration is getting Americans killed by its arrogance and total incompetence.

Meanwhile, you keep shitting on Brian's memory.

You using his picture while spewing your wingnut venom is classically ignorant and very disrespectful. I doubt you even know anything about his political orientation.

I don't care about his "political orientation" you fucking lowlife Obama Fluffler

This Administration is getting Americans killed by its arrogance and total incompetence.

Yes cause it's not like 3000 Americans died on 9/11 or 1200 Americans died when Katrina hit. Those troops that died in Iraq and Afghanistan, basically died from natural causes..

Right?

I'm not going to let you sweep him under the rug along with the Libyan Consulate

I'll change the avi when Holder is charges as an accessory in his murder and Obama as a co-conspirator

Yes cause it's not like 3000 Americans died on 9/11 or 1200 Americans died when Katrina hit. Those troops that died in Iraq and Afghanistan, basically died from natural causes..

Right?

Did you have a point or just spewing Liberal talking points?

obama isn't done killing Americans in the middle east yet, he needs four more years.

I'm not going to let you sweep him under the rug along with the Libyan Consulate

I'll change the avi when Holder is charges as an accessory in his murder and Obama as a co-conspirator

You dumbfuck, you don't have a clue who or which weapon killed Brian Terry. No gun walking gun has ever been linked to his death.

You dumbfuck, you don't have a clue who or which weapon killed Brian Terry. No gun walking gun has ever been linked to his death.

The Fast and Furious weapon was left at the scene. They could not match ballistics because the bullet shattered on impact. Lots of other people besides the shooter and his accomplishes (Holder, Obama, et. al) have been convicted on similar evidence

Thank you, Mr. President.

You should actually thank Mitt Romney. The only reason that Obama is saying anything about China in Ohio is because Mitt Romney pointed out the problem.
Even the MSM can't hide that fact.
"The announcement comes after weeks of pounding from Republican Mitt Romney that Obama has not been tough enough on China.

Last week, the Romney campaign released an ad accusing Obama of ignoring unfair trade practices by the Middle Kingdom.

"In 2008, candidate Obama promised to take China 'to the mat,'" said the ad. "But since then, he's let China run all over us."

Obama announces China trade complaint in Ohio

Right?

Did you have a point or just spewing Liberal talking points?

It talks to your "point".

Which is essentially bullshit.

There hasn't been an administration in modern history that hasn't put Americans in harm's way.

But Bush took that to a whole new level.

The Fast and Furious weapon was left at the scene. They could not match ballistics because the bullet shattered on impact. Lots of other people besides the shooter and his accomplishes (Holder, Obama, et. al) have been convicted on similar evidence

Really?

How did they know it was a "Fast and Furious" weapon.

Part of the complaint about the program..was the guns weren't being tracked.

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back