CPS Violating the Rights of a Child

RittheBrit

Rookie
Jul 18, 2009
CPS/DHSS WAKE COUNTY COMPLAINT; LAUNDERING MY SON FOR MONEY

This is a formal complaint about Wake County Child Protective Services and all of its SW, licensed psychologists, and contracting psychologists that have been brought and paid for by CPS of Wake County, NC.
The corruption surrounding this case started even before the year of 1997, when my drug addicted, violent, and alcoholic ex-husband, Kevin R. Ritlinger, got removed from our marital home on Panhill Way, Raleigh, NC, for progressively worsening domestic violence against me and my children. Since that time, my children and I, mostly, intermittent with some complaints from others, have complained and complained to CPS about the child abuse of my son at the hands of his father, supported by pictures of abuse in line with NC General Statutes of what constitutes abuse, and my son’s confessions of abuse at the hands of his father and his grandma. Especially in the custody trial, Reika McKeithan, SW, CPS, offered to take a monetary bribe of a $1K professional witness fee to lie under oath, a felony no less, and state falsely that Kevin Ritlinger was not a drug addict, didn’t do drugs, and come from a good family when the entire family is into drugs and/or trafficking of drugs. When her professional witness fee was denied, she was then caught during court recess in a remote corner of the courthouse whispering to the Ritlingers and stopped abruptly when I came around the corner. Again, in court she was asked what she was talking about with the Ritlingers, and she lied for a second felony while under oath and falsely stated she was talking about her arthritis and back problems.
Beyond that time we have received nothing but cover ups of abuse to my son Corey, lies, conspiracy and corruption from SW at CPS. Each one upon seeing the evidence of abuse to my son, talking with my son and having him tell them the abuse to him, showing them the drug paraphernalia that both my son and I have taken pictures of all of which belonged to Kevin Ritlinger, to no avail. Lender Caldwell, CPS SW that, by deposition of Kevin Ritlinger’s third ex-wife, Rochelle Dunn, tried to make a deal with Kevin Ritlinger that if he would volunteer himself to a drug test then she would fix it so that I could never have contact with Corey again. All SW agree initially upon seeing the pictures of abuse to Corey and hearing his horror stories that he should come back immediately into my loving and nurturing care, that is, until they spoke to Dr. Ludwig and/or the other SW CPS team along with fat, lazy, good for nothing, I am only here for a paycheck, Maria Spalding, CPS SW now retired I am informed. Dr. Ludwig overrode what constitutes child abuse per the NC General Statutes and chose to identify the abuse to my son as, “Nothing more than bad parenting skills.” Most recently we have had Katy Treadway CPS SW on our case where Corey’s school SW reported Kevin Ritlinger for abuse to Corey, and now Katy Treadway, Mary Morris, and prominently, Marilyn Fletcher, with outside brought and paid for contractor Heather Kane, Ph. D., are trying to take Corey out of his drug addicted, alcoholic, and abusive father’s care by putting Corey into some camp known as “Wayside,” and totally bypassing me as a parent more than fit to have custody of Corey back again. These last CPS SWs feigned us by making me believe that they were truly trying to help Corey, when, in reality, all they were doing was planning how they could refuse to acknowledge my parental rights as Corey’s biological mother, get Corey away from Kevin Ritlinger and put him into some kind of residential and/or foster care facility, and in that way, could extort monies from both Kevin Ritlinger and me by laundering poor Corey for no more than money. That such refusal to protect my son from his father and return him home to me, as the name implies, Child Protective Services, has caused poor Corey to be left with no faith in the departments that are supposed to protect him, he has now been diagnosed with PTSD thanks to the corruption that has taken place by these monstrous individuals and the departments corruption in this case for the last ten years, and they have violated my parental rights by not informing me of anything but doing everything underhandedly by communicating with a drug addicted, violent, alcoholic that has done nothing but use and abuse my son as merely a weapon to manipulate, hurt, and gouge me for money.
The outside private evaluation whereby Heather Kane, Ph. D., brought and paid for by CPS to achieve their corrupt and under handed goals, refuses to allow either parent to view the results of such an evaluation which is a clear violation of both of our parental rights. If you are to be so secretive, obviously, you’re up to something that’s not ethical and, obviously, you have something to hide. Corey has been crying out to come home for ten years, didn’t want to be taken from me his mamma, and now Heather Kane psychologist is denying my biological parental rights to review what her evaluation was of our joint evaluation whereby, obviously, her evaluation is tailored to the corrupt needs of CPS to extort monies from both Kevin Ritlinger and me by removing Corey from both homes, denying my right to parent Corey, denying my abilities to care for Corey when I have been a nurse for twenty years working many of those years with troubled children, and denying my right to review both the evaluation of me and Corey. Even Mary Morris, CPS SW admitted on the phone that I have no adverse anything against me and that my credibility is not under question. Furthermore, why wasn’t Kevin Ritlinger and Janice Ritlinger, Corey’s grandma evaluated? They have both used and abused Corey and they all live in the home together, how come they were exempt from the evaluations? My father used to say, “When something smells like a fish, looks fishy, then it is a fish!” Underhanded practices to launder Corey for money for the benefit of CPS, therefore deepening the PTSD that they are responsible for causing, all the corruption they have done over the years by denying the abuse done to him even at his own say so, and the crimes of their behavior which fall into felony categories, and all for money!!!!! How is that in the best interests of the child??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I threw Marilyn Fletcher out of my home on Monday, July 13th, 2009, when I secretly videotaped our meeting with her, Corey was with me at the time where I had received emergency change of custody as a result of Corey being the informant that had his father caught with crack cocaine paraphernalia and other drug paraphernalia and residue around Corey. Marilyn was not happy about Corey coming home to me as evidenced by my counselor Jennifer Schnitzer talking to Marilyn about how wonderful such a change was, and this opinion was met with a flat affect from Marilyn as she falsely stated, “Well, Corey has reported his father for drug use around him before.” That’s true, but it was never confirmed to Kevin before such as the Police officer at the Panama City Beach Police Department did while on the phone to my daughter in front of Kevin. On this morning, at the meeting in my house, I videotaped Marilyn Fletcher looking at pictures of abuse done to Corey by his father and asking her, “This isn’t child abuse?” Such a question merely required a “Yes,” or “No,” but she couldn’t admit to such a fact even though the pictures as presented were more than adequately meeting the criteria of what constitutes child abuse by the NC General Statutes. No, she evaded answering by continually stating pathetically and in front of my son, “Oh, that was investigated and found to be unsubstantiated.” Time and time again, she denied the child abuse to my son even though my son right then was crying out to her that he was abused by his father, that his father hurt him, and he wanted to come home to me again where he was always loved and well cared for. Even though she and the department have concrete proof of Kevin’s abuse towards Corey and Kevin’s drug use in and around Corey, Marilyn Fletcher stated, “Well that’s not a reason to remove a child from the home, we would merely counsel the parent and leave the child there.” I was so angry. That might be true if the child had no other parent and/or family member to go to, but he has always had a great mom in me, and he wants to come back to me.

Please, for the love of God, insert some paragraphs. My eyes are bleeding.

Forum List

Back