CPAC vs. Reality

Your politics don't make any difference to me but your post was political.

I've got absolutely no idea what 'Bagger politics' are.
They're varied......just don't ask (them) for any details.

:cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats why I call Shaman the board clown. Nice to see almost everyone no matter what side they are on feels the same.
Ya' might want to check with John Boner.

It's possible he's lookin' for interns.

Wankin.gif

The Boner-synopsis......​

"The American people want.....blah...blah...blah...<bullshit>...<bullshit>...<bullshit>......".

"The American people think.....blah...blah...blah...<bullshit>...<bullshit>...<bullshit>......".

"The American people say.....blah...blah...blah...<bullshit>...<bullshit>...<bullshit>......".

"The American people feel.....blah...blah...blah...<bullshit>...<bullshit>...<bullshit>......".

Translation:

"This is the majority-opinion....and, if you don't agree with the majority....everyone's gonna think you're a left-wing wacko.....and, you certainly don't want THAT....DO YOU??!!!"

John Boner is a lemming-herder.

Porky Limbaugh recruits them....John Boner herds them....and, corporate-America PROFIT$ from them.

(We now return you to Tap-Dancing With John Boner....already in-progress.....)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why describe something in 10 words when 50 will do. Just get to the point. I am not retired and have to work, Sorry I should have said get to work, and don't have time to read all the stuff in there. When you are selling you get 2 ro 3 minutes or two paragraphs to get their attention after that you lost.

Forum List

Back