CPAC selfie posted on NBC (spoiler- retch alert!!!)

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
I listened to Bible Spice for about 17 seconds before screaming MAKE IT STOP!!! and shutting the radio off :lol:

Look at Rand's rug :p

Tea Party Replicates Oscar Selfie at CPAC - NBC News
Talk about a cast of characters.

A conservative group called Tea Party Express photo shopped a replica of Ellen DeGeneres' record-breaking Oscar selfie with the faces of Conservative "stars" at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).
vbfDYCA.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm...that CPAC "selfie" looks suspicious ...does Randy have a third arm ?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I listened to Bible Spice for about 17 seconds before screaming MAKE IT STOP!!! and shutting the radio off :lol:

A conservative group called Tea Party Express photo shopped a replica of Ellen DeGeneres' record-breaking Oscar selfie with the faces of Conservative "stars" at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).
vbfDYCA.jpg
I am proud to say that I do not know any of these dingbats personally.

good lord, the only retch alerts should be on all your nonsense threads

vbfDYCA.jpg

Nice picture of Sara Palin.

vbfDYCA.jpg
I am proud to say that I do not know any of these dingbats personally.

Yet you know they are dingbats. Quite an open mind. (Sic)

Forum List

Back