Cows

These fucking OWS idiots.

Got bath soap?

Job???

I'd pay HUGE fucking bucks to water-canon/waterboard these pricks.

Nice. I admire that you so honestly acknowledge what you are. At another time and in another place the Nazi Party would have welcomed you to aid in the roundup of your neighbors. Don't every pretend to be a patriotic American.

The majority of protesters have jobs. ;)

Spending vacation protesting?

or calling in "sick"?

The majority of protesters need a bath....

Or they are like my friend and go on their days off or when they get off work. Do you guys actually do research before you start speaking about a group of people?
It is Like this article. We don't even know if the deaf man exists.
A friend from high school jumped off the bridge here, because it was near a Occupy protest they first stated he was one of the protesters. This is why I don't believe half the crap that is being said about the OWS.

These fucking OWS idiots.

Got bath soap?

Job???

I'd pay HUGE fucking bucks to water-canon/waterboard these pricks.

Nice. I admire that you so honestly acknowledge what you are. At another time and in another place the Nazi Party would have welcomed you to aid in the roundup of your neighbors. Don't every pretend to be a patriotic American.

He doesn't like free speech if it doesn't fit his agenda.

or calling in "sick"?

Or they are like my friend and go on their days off or when they get off work.
Ahhh... Part time protesting...

"I'm partly upset at The Man, man!"

Do you guys actually do research before you start speaking about a group of people?
Do you guys always do things half-assed?

:lol:

Never mind....lol

or calling in "sick"?

Or they are like my friend and go on their days off or when they get off work. Do you guys actually do research before you start speaking about a group of people?
A friend from high school jumped off the bridge here, because it was near a Occupy protest they first stated he was one of the protesters. This is why I don't believe half the crap that is being said about the OWS.

There are A LOT of people hurting out there and House is, like many other righties here, oblivious :clap2:

or calling in "sick"?

There are A LOT of people hurting out there and House is, like many other righties here, oblivious :clap2:

obama failed so many. spent errrrr. pissed trillions away on "not so shovel ready" and now it's "House" is oblivious.. yeah we know who the fuck is oblivious.

obama failed so many. spent errrrr. pissed trillions away on "not so shovel ready" and now it's "House" is oblivious.. yeah we know who the fuck is oblivious.

correction: House & yourself are oblivious. :) That or you are Randians and unememployed people deserve to be rounded up :cuckoo: LOL

Last edited:
Dotdumbfuck is butthurt...:(

awwww......
Maybe he'll take a cue from Jimmah...and buy stock...and apply some...

Libroidal-1.jpg

(Image: EIB )​

Forum List

Back