COWS Shitting on American Flag

The average Obama supporter embraces these grotesque abhorrent acts of liberal debauchery. Maybe when spring comes and they return to protest, every park they choose should have a horse stable,{with a horse} and then they can all have a safe place to poop.

Here ya go, dem-bulbs:

Straight from the asshole that uploaded it

USA Flag Dog Chew Toy: Best Use of Old Glory to date! Occupy San Diego Oct 24 - YouTube

His comment of his video?
This is one of the best uses for a U.S. flag I've seen to date. I missed recording the best part where the dog and owner were really playing a fierce game of tug o' war!

:fu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ySnYbitzrg4

USA Flag Dog Chew Toy: Best Use of Old Glory to date! Occupy San Diego Oct 24

Idiots.

Last edited:
The average Obama supporter embraces these grotesque abhorrent acts of liberal debauchery. Maybe when spring comes and they return to protest, every park they choose should have a horse stable,{with a horse} and then they can all have a safe place to poop.

so then when a teatard says something racist you all must be racist huh.

I can live with that

You were using that bullshit before OWS was a gleam in Watermelon Man Van Jones' eye. You lied about the tea partiers so don't get all butt hurt when your own shit is rammed back up your ass.

Idiot.

I certainly don't approve of desecrating the flag, but people reach a point where they will do anything to draw attention to their plight. Whenever people protest in mass, there is always a minority that grabs the attention of the media. This is just another example of the bad behavior of a few being used to discredit the many.

I certainly don't approve of desecrating the flag, but people reach a point where they will do anything to draw attention to their plight. Whenever people protest in mass, there is always a minority that grabs the attention of the media. This is just another example of the bad behavior of a few being used to discredit the many.

That perspective should apply to all sides of the equation, including the Tea Party.

I can live with that

You were using that bullshit before OWS was a gleam in Watermelon Man Van Jones' eye. You lied about the tea partiers so don't get all butt hurt when your own shit is rammed back up your ass.

Idiot.

Oh my god.

Cali is a racist.

I thought she hated racism?

"Whenever people protest in mass, there is always a minority that grabs the attention of the media. This is just another example of the bad behavior of a few being used to discredit the many."

Yes, and rightfully so. A group that tolerates such behavior discredits itself.

she is now claiming it has nothing to do with race.

its like calling a woman a piece of ass and claiming you meant she has a small butt

>> Still waiting for the NAACP to complain about their Black OWS Protesters destroying their own downtown in Oakland and crapping all over the place. If one member of the Tea Party was caught urininating in Public, can you imagine the Massive Media Coverage?

I will give my life protecting freedom of speech.

I fully support the proposed constitutional amendment which has been proposed to the last 6 congresses. That congress will have the power to protect the Flag of the United States.

It has passed each house and has been as little as one vote short in the Senate.

We will get the flag protected.

The courts were wrong in this case...... We will remedy it. In the mean time, I'll go to jail to protect my flag. You have a problem with that? Too bad.

I can live with that
First place the Tea Party are not racists. Second, if I caught a ows pos abusing my flag he would be EXTREMeLY sorry.

I can live with that

Idiot.

Oh my god.

Cali is a racist.

I thought she hated racism?

It figures you'd be too damn stupid to figure out red and green.. it sure as shit figures.

Why the fuck did you call him watermelon man Cali???????

Because Van Jones was the "Green jobs" czar, responisble for many "watermelon" policies and ideas- green on the outside, communist red on the inside.

Of course you idiot libs always think of racism so thats the first thing that pops in your warped heads.

Why the fuck did you call him watermelon man Cali???????

Because Van Jones was the "Green jobs" czar, responisble for many "watermelon" policies and ideas- green on the outside, communist red on the inside.

Of course you idiot libs always think of racism so thats the first thing that pops in your warped heads.

she's so fucked in the head all she knows is to slap down her fucked up tattered old race card

Forum List

Back