Coworker saves woman from brutal assault after pulling handgun on attacker

I will repeat to keep the thread on track

More on the story.

He's been identified.

He's a regular customer.

He assaulted her because the food was TAKING TOO LONG

Read the story.

VIDEO: Waitress pulls out handgun after man attacks manager

Well...see, he actually had a good reason to walk back there and punch her in the face..... why didn't you guys post that in the first place?
I bet she was too slow making his Sammie!

In fact..... I think the other customers are assholes for not holding her while he punched her....cause if she was slow with his food, she probably wasn't cooking their food any faster........ he is actually the hero of this story.....Right?
She was too slow because...drumroll....he was..gasp...BLACK.

It’s apparent now, and took me decades to conclude, that guns in the hands of good people does more good than guns in the hands of bad people does bad
And in some areas, fewer guns the better.

I can walk around small cities and towns in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, etc and don’t think of guns. It feels safe and nearly all residents are family oriented and respectful to others. Big cities are a bit more concerning, but not too bad.
For some reason, in USA, one does not feel safe in many areas, mostly urban, and the need for guns reflects that. The dangers seem to come more from poor or greedy USA citizens than immigrants, but that can vary in different cities.

I can walk around small cities and towns in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, etc and don’t think of guns
You still have a monolithic WHITE culture. That's changing.

Besides, how you FEEL is irrelevant to your neighbor being ABLE to defend herself from an assault.

Last edited:
It’s apparent now, and took me decades to conclude, that guns in the hands of good people does more good than guns in the hands of bad people does bad

I can walk around small cities and towns in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, etc and don’t think of guns. It feels safe and nearly all residents are family oriented and respectful to others. Big cities are a bit more concerning, but not too bad.
For some reason, in USA, one does not feel safe in many areas, mostly urban, and the need for guns reflects that. The dangers seem to come more from poor or greedy USA citizens than immigrants, but that can vary in different cities.
Isn't Denmark closing down the mosques and kicking out the muslims?

Even Germany, with all it's racial tribalism is over 90% German

Ethnic groups German 91.5%, Turkish 2.4%, other 6.1% (made up largely of Polish, Italian, Romanian, Syrian, and Greek

Isn't Denmark closing down the mosques and kicking out the muslims?
Only the extremists. Denmark has taken a cautious approach and is now checking everyone entering the country, even from another EU state. However, if you don’t make trouble, then no problem.

Actually, our gun crime problem is really confined to tiny areas in our major cities...everywhere else is as safe or safer than Europe.....safer mainly due to the fact that you can carry a gun to protect yourself. If you want to stay safe in America, stay out of the tiny areas that are controlled by our democrat party....the democrats are more than willing to take violent, repeat gun offenders, with multiple convictions for gun crime and violence, and let them out again and again...we just had one where the guy was a felon, caught with an illegal gun, he was captured on July 2, and released on 10,000 dollars bond....and 2 days later he was arrested for felony gun murder....

That is why we have gun crime in the U.S..... our democrat party does not take actual gun criminals seriously.

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.

Yeah.... you spoke too soon.....

The Copenhagen Post - Danish News in English

n fact, compared to 2014 and 2015, the number of gang-related shootings across Denmark in 2016 has shot up considerably, according to police figures.

Yeah.... you spoke too soon.....

The Copenhagen Post - Danish News in English

n fact, compared to 2014 and 2015, the number of gang-related shootings across Denmark in 2016 has shot up considerably, according to police figures.
Yes, gang violence has increased somewhat in recent years in Denmark, but overall crime for normal people has not.
It feels VERY safe walking around Kobenhavn and especially other cities, in comparison to USA cities. Only need to avoid crossing paths with biker gangs (Hells Angels, Bandidos) and immigrant gangs (Brothas, Loyal to Familia).

If anything comes from this....it will be to show most have had enough of the Angry Black Man mentality. They need to wake the fuck up sooner rather than later. Of course, they have their pets...white liberals...to march with them until they are no longer needed..then they will be disposed of promptly.

Yes, gang violence has increased somewhat in recent years in Denmark, but overall crime for normal people has not.

It feels VERY safe walking around Kobenhavn and especially other cities, in comparison to USA cities. Only need to avoid crossing paths with biker gangs (Hells Angels, Bandidos) and immigrant gangs (Brothas, Loyal to Familia).
According to my brother-in-law who spent a lot of time in Denmark on business, it was a wonderful, peaceful place. (He especially liked Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen.) But, like many other once happily civilized places, the cancerous effect of immigration is beginning to dull the beauty.

Forum List

Back