Cowboys @ Vikings

No one can argue that the 'boys have not a history of being the ultimate choke artists. Still . . . and all . . . the last four weeks they have looked like Aikman, Smith, and Irvin and gang. I hope they continue.

Yeah. KInda like the Eagles by 40, right?:badgrin:

My username does not say "Paulie"

Migh as well. Same shit.

Dude, NON+BODY is more critical of the Cowboys than me. From Don Meredith t date. If there's a way to choke, they will.

Not looking like it this year, though. Sorry if that doesn't work for you.:lol:

Listen to you talking about choking when you're one of the winningest playoff franchises in history.

How many Super Bowls do you have?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

No one takes away the choke reference from Philadelphia, least of all the Cowboys :lol:

Yeah. KInda like the Eagles by 40, right?:badgrin:

Migh as well. Same shit.

Dude, NON+BODY is more critical of the Cowboys than me. From Don Meredith t date. If there's a way to choke, they will.

A Cowboy fan telling a Vikings fan about choking!

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Puh-leeze...

Migh as well. Same shit.

Puh-leeze...

How many Superbowls and no wins is it?:lol::lol::lol:
You DO have a point ....

Migh as well. Same shit.

Puh-leeze...

How many Superbowls and no wins is it?:lol::lol::lol:
You DO have a point ....

I am holding a nickel in my hand. That is exactly 5 cents more than I am betting on this game...

I predict a Staubach to Pearson Hail Mary, with a Nate Wright screw-up, to win the game.

ahhhh the play that incited my eternal hatred for the Cowboys and the ref who didn't make the offensive pass interference call.

Following that play, beer sold in glass bottles was banned from NFL stadiums. Plastic cups and plastic bottles won't kill referees when thrown.

Toro, I see you've been :booze: again along with the wacky :smoke: but that's ok, delusion is good on a Saturday night! :beer:

I would say Zulu was the one boozing and delusional that night thinking The Cowgirls would actually win.:lol: this thread needs to be brought back since we have another rematch.it will be the same result of course.:lol: Face it cowgirls fans,The Cowgirls just dont have a quality head coach.:lol:

Well same story.It pretty much went the way I expected it to go with The Vikings winning but being a much closer game like I thought it would be.

Forum List

Back