Cowboys suck

How does Garrett still have a job after ten years?
Because jerry jones is one of the 5 worst general managers in the NFL

Tom Landry, one of the top five coaches in history, was fired by Jones after two years

How did Garrett last ten years?
Landry's time had passed. Johnson was a great coach fired by incompetent Jones. Worst coach firing since Modell deep sixed Paul Brown
Browns fired Belichic
He was an under .500 coach at cleveland
So?
If given time he would have won a SB with Cleveland

The same team went to Baltimore and won in a couple years

Tom Landry, one of the top five coaches in history, was fired by Jones after two years

Landry's time had passed. Johnson was a great coach fired by incompetent Jones. Worst coach firing since Modell deep sixed Paul Brown
Browns fired Belichic
So?
If given time he would have won a SB with Cleveland

The same team went to Baltimore and won in a couple years
Maybe

But as they say football is a team sport and the owner and general manager can help or hurt the team too

Browns fired Belichic
I had to check that. In 5 yrs in Cleveland he went to 3 AFC champoin games with a record in 5 years was 44-27...overall 203- 127- 1 tie......................Now what kills him is a 5-13 playoff record
You are referring to Marty Schottenheimer
Yes. Thanks for the correct spelling.Lol

Browns fired Belichic
I had to check that. In 5 yrs in Cleveland he went to 3 AFC champoin games with a record in 5 years was 44-27...overall 203- 127- 1 tie......................Now what kills him is a 5-13 playoff record
Maybe its my fault but i was at first confused about who you were referring to

Browns fired Belichic
Maybe its my fault but i was at first confused about who you were referring to
No flag thrown. Lol...........You might be thinking of disaster Sam Rutigliano

How does Garrett still have a job after ten years?

Jerry Jones pretty much announced Garrett is gone after this season when he said "Jason Garrett will be coaching in the NFL next year".
What took him so long to fire a mediocre coach?
Jones is an incompetent general manager

As the owner he should fire himself along with jason garrett
It's pure ego with guys like him and Snyder. Their records over the last couple of decades is abysmal.

Jerry Jones pretty much announced Garrett is gone after this season when he said "Jason Garrett will be coaching in the NFL next year".

It's pure ego with guys like him and Snyder. Their records over the last couple of decades is abysmal.
Cowboys have mostly been 9-7 or 10-6 and one and done in the playoffs

Redskins just reek

Redskins just reek
Tony Romo was a great holder for field goals

Redskins just reek
Tony Romo was a great holder for field goals
Still a very good QB

Garrett had Romo and Prescott and Zeke , not to mention a great O Line and D and still couldn’t win

Forum List

Back