Cowboys (... still "America's Team"....?)

America's Teams as I see them currently:

(1) Baseball - still the Yankees
(2) Football - the Patriots (in spite of their shenanigans)
(3) Hockey - Redwings
(4) Basketball - Lakers (but this is in process of changing possibly....)
you cant be serious on pats being americas team?:lmao::rofl:

everyone outside of NE sees them for the cheaters and liars they are.I have never come across one person in conversation around town who has any respect for them at all.its just the nutcases that worship them to no end like chrissy and old fart style that consider them americas team.:lmao:

Now its the green bay packers in the NFL that are americas team now.as i said i cant go anywhere here in the MIDWEST without seeing freaking green bay packers stuff.It makes no sense,chicago bears stuff i could understand since it is the midwest but green bay packers for crying out loud?

it must be from having two future hall of famers back to back why everyone around the country seems to love them so much.when they were horrible in the 80's and early 90's,i never saw packer fans anywhere here. Bunch of bandwagon fans here it appears.I dont know but i wish all these packer fans here in the midwest would get the hell out of here and move to green bay already.:mad:

(3) Hockey - Redwings

everyone outside of NE sees them for the cheaters and liars they are.I have never come across one person in conversation around town who has any respect for them at all.its just the nutcases that worship them to no end like chrissy and old fart style that consider them americas team.:lmao:

Now its the green bay packers in the NFL that are americas team now.as i said i cant go anywhere here in the MIDWEST without seeing freaking green bay packers stuff.It makes no sense,chicago bears stuff i could understand since it is the midwest but green bay packers for crying out loud?

it must be from having two future hall of famers back to back why everyone around the country seems to love them so much.when they were horrible in the 80's and early 90's,i never saw packer fans anywhere here. Bunch of bandwagon fans here it appears.I dont know but i wish all these packer fans here in the midwest would get the hell out of here and move to green bay already.:mad:

Well, as far a *I* am concerned, the REDSKINS are America's team.
They ARE in the Washington DC (Nation's Capital)... amirite??? ;)

(3) Hockey - Redwings

I agree the Pats are America's (cheatin) Team!

well 9/11 inside job and Alex. I love the Redskins ONLY but, the are allowed to "get away" with whatever you say they are guilty of, so you must hate the people that let them slip by.... it's not ALL on them....

(3) Hockey - Redwings

Well, as far a *I* am concerned, the REDSKINS are America's team.
They ARE in the Washington DC (Nation's Capital)... amirite??? ;)
well YOUR explanation makes far more sense at least for why they would be.lol

well 9/11 inside job and Alex. I love the Redskins ONLY but, the are allowed to "get away" with whatever you say they are guilty of, so you must hate the people that let them slip by.... it's not ALL on them....

this link here backs me up what I was saying that outside of NE,everyone around the country hates them.its not just me and alex.:biggrin:

there are a lot more replies to the dozen or so listed,

Notable scandals in Patriots history

if you click on the button below the dozen or so comments where it says MORE COMMENTS,you'll see for yourself there are THOUSANDS of people posting pretty much the same thing me and alex are saying about them.:biggrin:

you should post all these thousands of comments to old fartstyle on that thread alex,to watch him go into meltdown mode when he has to see the truth so many other thousands out there see them for the lying cheaters they really are as well.he will start crying.:lmao:

more than likely he will whine to the mods or something about you posting pesky facts.:lmao:I wouldnt put anything past him.:biggrin:

Last edited:

this link here backs me up what I was saying that outside of NE,everyone around the country hates them.its not just me and alex.:biggrin:

if you click on the button below the dozen or so comments where it says MORE COMMENTS,you'll see for yourself there are THOUSANDS of people posting pretty much the same thing me and alex are saying about them.:biggrin:

you should post all these thousands of comments to old fartstyle on that thread alex,to watch him go into meltdown mode when he has to see the truth so many other thousands out there see them for the lying cheaters they really are.he will start crying.:lmao:

more than likely he will whine to the mods or something about you posting pesky facts.:lmao:

Who do you hate more?

Patriots or Rams? ;)

you should post all these thousands of comments to old fartstyle on that thread alex,to watch him go into meltdown mode when he has to see the truth so many other thousands out there see them for the lying cheaters they really are.he will start crying.:lmao:

more than likely he will whine to the mods or something about you posting pesky facts.:lmao:

Who do you hate more?

Patriots or Rams? ;)

well this will be the last year i hate the Lambs more since right now they are the Lambs..:biggrin: next year when they are back in LA again they will be the RAMS.

It is not getting away, it is that they have projected themselves onto the American scene as the purveyors of what is right and good. The Patriot Way now, and truthfully stands for cheating, lying and hiring murderers to do the job. They are not better than anybody else and in some cases much worse.

It is not getting away, it is that they have projected themselves onto the American scene as the purveyors of what is right and good. The Patriot Way now, and truthfully stands for cheating, lying and hiring murderers to do the job. They are not better than anybody else and in some cases much worse.

Yeah I was able to brush off spygate as just a one time thing back then when it happened,but now with deflategate and how they got off scott free seeing all the special treatment they get that other teams get punished for"had any other team done this their coach would have been banned from the NFL and the QB suspended an entire season." they are the spolied rich brats of the NFL.they are like politicians.politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for.well same with the patriots.

I was talking to a co worker of mine yesterday about this who doesnt watch football asking her if she was going to watch monday night football and thats when she told me she doesnt watch football.

I then went on to tell her i was not going to watch the game either because i had had it with the NFL because of how the patriots get away with stuff other teams dont.she was not aware of deflategate since she never watches it but when i explained it to her and told her i had had it with the NFL,guess what she said to me?

she went on to say this-"yeah I dont blame you 9/11.If I was you and i watched football,i wouldnt watch it anymore either."

so Im not making any of this up that the average person in the country with morals and integrity sees that the patriots have tainted the game forever same way the chicago white sox tainted baseball. FACT not opinion.

Yeah I was able to brush off spygate as just a one time thing back then when it happened,but now with deflategate and how they got off scott free seeing all the special treatment they get that other teams get punished for"had any other team done this their coach would have been banned from the NFL and the QB suspended an entire season." they are the spolied rich brats of the NFL.they are like politicians.politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for.well same with the patriots.

I was talking to a co worker of mine yesterday about this who doesnt watch football asking her if she was going to watch monday night football and thats when she told me she doesnt watch football.

I then went on to tell her i was not going to watch the game either because i had had it with the NFL because of how the patriots get away with stuff other teams dont.she was not aware of deflategate since she never watches it but when i explained it to her and told her i had had it with the NFL,guess what she said to me?

she went on to say this-"yeah I dont blame you 9/11.If I was you and i watched football,i wouldnt watch it anymore either."

so Im not making any of this up that the average person in the country with morals and integrity sees that the patriots have tainted the game forever same way the chicago white sox tainted baseball. FACT not opinion.
yep just one thing then you realize they are serial cheaters.

Forum List

Back