Cowboys losing 13-0!

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: !!!

Still better than the GIANTS!!!!!!!!! :p:

Damn, still feels like the regular season and Dallas has been eliminated already. Didn't take long to join us other losers. :laugh:

Well, didn't think it would go any further! but further enough. Parcels has done a GREAT job so far!!! I see SUPERBOWL next year!!! hehehehe

Dallas Cowboys... taking it up the rear from the Panthers... WOO HOO!!!!!!

Go Texans! Playoff bound next year - we'll show 'em what a REAL Texas team can do in the playoffs!

Originally posted by janeeng
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: !!!

Still better than the GIANTS!!!!!!!!! :p:

Big deal!! We just get a better draft pick AND a softer schedule next year!!

Maybe..but at least they wont fill me with false hopes like your Cowboys did!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CHOKE!!!! CHOKE!!!

2004 NFL DRAFT ORDER

First Round

1. San Diego Chargers

2. Oakland Raiders

3. Arizona Cardinals

4. New York Giants

5. Washington Redskins

6. Detroit Lions

7. Atlanta Falcons-x

8. Cleveland Browns-x

9. Jacksonville Jaguars

10. Houston Texans

11. Pittsburgh Steelers

12. New York Jets

13. Buffalo Bills

14. Chicago Bears

15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

16. San Francisco 49ers

17. Cincinnati Bengals

18. New Orleans Saints

19. Minnesota Vikings

20. Miami Dolphins

21. Baltimore Ravens-y

22. Dallas Cowboys-y

23. Seattle Seahawks-y

24. Green Bay Packers-y

25. Denver Broncos-y

26. Carolina Panthers-y

27. St. Louis Rams-y

28. Tennessee Titans-y

29. Philadelphia Eagles-y

30. Indianapolis Colts-y

31. Kansas City Chiefs-y

32. New England Patriots-y

Big DEAL!!! Your still going nowhere! not now, not next year!!!!! I will bet you all over again next year, I am confident enough, that AGAIN I will win, even though you welcher's won't pay up!

During one of the games today the announcer said that Parcells was "bounced by Dallas". I took that as a euphemism that he was fired. I can't find any evidence to that effect. Anyone know what the heck was the idiot talking about???

Originally posted by Moi
During one of the games today the announcer said that Parcells was "bounced by Dallas". I took that as a euphemism that he was fired. I can't find any evidence to that effect. Anyone know what the heck was the idiot talking about???

Probably meant to say "bounced by Carolina". No way he goes anywhere after the turnaround that team has had.

Originally posted by janeeng
Big DEAL!!! Your still going nowhere! not now, not next year!!!!! I will bet you all over again next year, I am confident enough, that AGAIN I will win, even though you welcher's won't pay up!

CHOKE!!!!

Hey I have your beer right here!!! :D

I believe it when I see it! or drink it! and these days, I sure could use one!

Dallas over-achived this year..we all know that.. what are all of you none-believers going to say next year when they are the last one left standing.....

I agree, they overacheived...but I think they will have a worse season next year when things dont go so right for them.

Dream on STUPID, just because you team SUCKED BIG TIME this year, don't go starting like your heading to superbowl next year, you'll still be shit!!! hahha

Forum List

Back