Cowboys look like the 'Real Thing'

First off, I hate, detest, and give a giant Italian Horn to this organization.

With that out of the way, they served giant slices of 'humble pie' to the Packers yesterday.........
I have always hated the cowboys. I hate romo too. So it was weird when he was out this new rookie 3rd string qb made me start rooting for the cowboys.

My dad thinks they got to give romo his job back when he comes back. No way, right?

Giving Romo his job back would demoralize the team. Go ahead Jerry, I dare you...........:laugh:.

With that out of the way, they served giant slices of 'humble pie' to the Packers yesterday.........
I have always hated the cowboys. I hate romo too. So it was weird when he was out this new rookie 3rd string qb made me start rooting for the cowboys.

My dad thinks they got to give romo his job back when he comes back. No way, right?

Giving Romo his job back would demoralize the team. Go ahead Jerry, I dare you...........:laugh:.
I don't know about that. Do you think any of them would like to lose their jobs if they get hurt and then come back and the coach says, "sorry but your replacement is doing great you're going to be his back up now".

I say stick with the new rookie QB and screw what is normally done. What is normally done is when the back up does an ok job but this guy isn't doing an ok job he's fucking great!

Couldn't agree more. They just fucked Philly. 6 wins in a row for dat.

Cam who?

I hate to say it also, but if their O line stays healthy, they could be the NFC rep in the Super Bowl. The rookie running back, Elliott looks like Emmett Smith. The rookie QB is totally playing above his head. This team reminds me of the old Jimmy Johnson teams that won two....three SBs. They are young and they are very good!
I have to admit I love to hate the cowboys. My hate for them made me watch the entire game and made that game fun. If you're a Philly fan that sucked but I'm not so I'll have to root against Dallas in the playoffs because they will win their division, s
Damn it. Lol.

If I lived in Dallas ID be a huge cowboy fan unfortunately I live in detroit

Couldn't agree more. They just fucked Philly. 6 wins in a row for dat.

Cam who?
Dat's showing Cam and Colin Kappernick how to be a QB in the NFL.

Dak played good, but not great. If Bryant hadn't muscled that catch in the endzone, Cowboys would've had an L.

after sunday nights game it looks like Huggys Hawks are as well you got to admit.lol that was a statement game for them beating the cheats on the road with a day less than normal to prepare for the game,cant deny that. I see the NFC title game being between the cowturds and the shit pidgeons.

Forum List

Back