Cowboys look like the 'Real Thing'

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
First off, I hate, detest, and give a giant Italian Horn to this organization.

With that out of the way, they served giant slices of 'humble pie' to the Packers yesterday.........

as I said over on the seahawks thread,this year is a very surprising and weird year with teams you never figured to be superbowl contenders being just that.
Its open season and anybodys guess who will win in the NFC.It is wide open. The seahawks,cowboys,falcons,and vikings,you really cant go wrong at this point in picking any of those teams to be in the superbowl this year.Its really up for grabs right now and anybodys for the taking.

the seahawks are the only one from that group that you expected to be in the talks as a superbowl contender is whats so unreal about this season.:)

as I said over on the seahawks thread,this year is a very surprising and weird year with teams you never figured to be superbowl contenders being just that.
Its open season and anybodys guess who will win in the NFC.It is wide open. The seahawks,cowboys,falcons,and vikings,you really cant go wrong at this point in picking any of those teams to be in the superbowl this year.Its really up for grabs right now and anybodys for the taking.

the seahawks are the only one from that group that you expected to be in the talks as a superbowl contender is whats so unreal about this season.:)

Cowboys the biggest surprise, so far.

i would say its a tie between them and the vikings. when sam bradford took over for them I was like-you kidding me? I figured they would be lucky if they had a winning season. so i figure you could give a coin flip on that one.

i would say its a tie between them and the vikings. when sam bradford took over for them I was like-you kidding me? I figured they would be lucky if they had a winning season. so i figure you could give a coin flip on that one.

Yupp! It's real close.

That all depends how the vikings and cowboys do against the eagles the next two weeks

I'd rather have ingrown toenails than to root for the Cowboys.
It was hard, but I was rooting for them to beat Stink Bay. I hate the Pukers more than I hate the Cowpies. The Cowpies are the only team left on the Vikes schedule that I am really worried about. They have a great offensive line and that is really giving them success in their running game and keeping their young QB protected. Our defense will have their work cut out for them.

I hate to say it also, but if their O line stays healthy, they could be the NFC rep in the Super Bowl. The rookie running back, Elliott looks like Emmett Smith. The rookie QB is totally playing above his head. This team reminds me of the old Jimmy Johnson teams that won two....three SBs. They are young and they are very good!

With that out of the way, they served giant slices of 'humble pie' to the Packers yesterday.........
I have always hated the cowboys. I hate romo too. So it was weird when he was out this new rookie 3rd string qb made me start rooting for the cowboys.

My dad thinks they got to give romo his job back when he comes back. No way, right?

What do you mean anyone's guess? According to you this is theater.

And you know way too much for someone who doesn't watch.

Your screen name should be nflcheerldr

I have always hated the cowboys. I hate romo too. So it was weird when he was out this new rookie 3rd string qb made me start rooting for the cowboys.

My dad thinks they got to give romo his job back when he comes back. No way, right?

There is an old coaching idiom that says you don't lose your job to an injury. But really, this kid is dynamite. They have the foundation for a very good team for a very long time.

And since I really, REALLY dislike the Redskins and particularly their owner, Little Man Snyder, I tell all the Skins fans I know how well the Cowboys are playing. I was a Cowboy fan years ago and maybe I should consider returning to the Big Star. Their team is very impressive at this point.

There is an old coaching idiom that says you don't lose your job to an injury. But really, this kid is dynamite. They have the foundation for a very good team for a very long time.

And since I really, REALLY dislike the Redskins and particularly their owner, Little Man Snyder, I tell all the Skins fans I know how well the Cowboys are playing. I was a Cowboy fan years ago and maybe I should consider returning to the Big Star. Their team is very impressive at this point.
I always knew the Cowboys had a lot of talent but just couldn't seem to put it together. I loved it because I hate them so much. But it seems they have suffered so long I don't hate them anymore. I do hate them but this kid has made me root for them. I'm rooting for him actually, not the team.

My dream is the kid takes them all the way to the NFC Championship and they trade him and keep Romo and then suck next year. Because Romo does suck. I don't care what the experts say or his numbers say, he blows. He chokes in the big moments. I root against him. I don't know why. Maybe he seems like a sissy boy, maybe I've seen him choke enough times, maybe it's the team he is on, the owner, the history, dating Jessica Simpson. LOL.

Next year I'll root against this new QB but how can you root against a rookie who's playing this well?

of course it is theater.do you have reading comprehension problems or something? there is nothing in that post that indicates I watch any other games other than the Rams.:cuckoo:

You CAN know which teams are in first place and all that without watching a bunch of NFL games you know?:cuckoo: you CAN know that the cards and panthers have bad records without watching a bunch of different teams other than the Rams you know?:haha::cuckoo:

of course it is theater.do you have reading comprehension problems or something? there is nothing in that post that indicates I watch any other games other than the Rams.:cuckoo:

You CAN know which teams are in first place and all that without watching a bunch of NFL games you know?:cuckoo: you CAN know that the cards and panthers have bad records without watching a bunch of different teams other than the Rams you know?:haha::cuckoo:
Yea, we know. You're the nfl's biggest cheerleader.

And OK punish the NFL by not watching Texas play the colts. You missed a great game

The difference between romo and dak

On 3rd and 4......dak throws a 5 yd pass

On 3rd and 4......romo throws a 65 yd pass which is incomplete or intercepted

And OK punish the NFL by not watching Texas play the colts. You missed a great game

uh no I am the LOS ANGELES Rams biggest cheerleader.get your facts straight son.:biggrin:

oh and you can have your great game of the colts/texans. btw,you lie.you said you dont follow teams like the rams who are bad teams,yet you watched the texans and colts game? sure you dont watch games of teams that are bad?:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

uh no I am the LOS ANGELES Rams biggest cheerleader.get your facts straight son.:biggrin:

oh and you can have your great game of the colts/texans. btw,you lie.you said you dont follow teams like the rams who are bad teams,yet you watched the texans and colts game? sure you dont watch games of teams that are bad?:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I'll be completely honest. I didn't watch it. My dad told me about it the next day. He said it was great. And he too said he wasn't excited about it being two boring teams but then he said he tuned in the 4th quarter and Texas came back 2 touchdowns down with 3 minutes left. WTF? So I missed it too but not on purpose. I think I rented a video that night. Yes, that new Mel Gibson movie out on video where he's an ex con and he has to protect his loser daughter. I love Mel GIbson even though he's a horrible person. Now I know how Trump supporters feel.

Forum List

Back