Cowboys' Dak Prescott on a new level in 2017: 'I know exactly what I’m doing'

Go Learn Reading Comprehension:their Offensive Line and Ezi-Ei have been totally CARRYiNG the criminal loser daki.

you are the one who needs to Go Learn how to Do Research, senilebum.

fraud is fraud...a CRiME. criminal loser daki took[STOLE] money for authentic signatures...then gave fake ones.

"not guilty"?! not even CLOSE. you mean the local police "accidentally" screwed up all the breathalyzer evidence against him.

(AGAiN, Go Learn about all the corrupt se"c"'s covering up of cheating and crimes)

LMAO!!! Really? Are you claiming the police were in on it? Because of the SEC? Too funny. I guess it is handy that you don't have to provide any actual facts.

OXNARD, Calif. — Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator Scott Linehan chuckled when asked what he remembers about his starting quarterback early in last year’s training camp.

"Dak Prescott was splitting third-team reps with Jameil Showers," said Linehan, referring to an undrafted QB who was since converted to safety. "The media was all over Dak, asking what was wrong with him."

Those concerns quickly faded after an unexpected opportunity presented itself. Prescott replaced an injured Tony Romo and exceeded all expectations by enjoying one of the most successful rookie seasons in NFL history.

Prescott now has a new set of questions to answer after leading Dallas to a 13-3 regular-season record in 2016. The biggest: Can Prescott avoid a "sophomore slump" in his second NFL season and continue taking steps toward becoming an elite-level passer?

Prescott addressed that challenge and more in an interview with co-host Gil Brandt and me that aired Thursday on SiriusXM NFL Radio.

It's ok. He knows exactly what he is doing.
Got your ass whipped last night by a quarterback who was 2-4, 34 yards.

You won't be doing 13-3 this year.

OXNARD, Calif. — Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator Scott Linehan chuckled when asked what he remembers about his starting quarterback early in last year’s training camp.

"Dak Prescott was splitting third-team reps with Jameil Showers," said Linehan, referring to an undrafted QB who was since converted to safety. "The media was all over Dak, asking what was wrong with him."

Those concerns quickly faded after an unexpected opportunity presented itself. Prescott replaced an injured Tony Romo and exceeded all expectations by enjoying one of the most successful rookie seasons in NFL history.

Prescott now has a new set of questions to answer after leading Dallas to a 13-3 regular-season record in 2016. The biggest: Can Prescott avoid a "sophomore slump" in his second NFL season and continue taking steps toward becoming an elite-level passer?

Prescott addressed that challenge and more in an interview with co-host Gil Brandt and me that aired Thursday on SiriusXM NFL Radio.

Got your ass whipped last night by a quarterback who was 2-4, 34 yards.

You won't be doing 13-3 this year.

Pre-season games aren't much of an indicator for the success of the season.

Go Learn Reading Comprehension:their Offensive Line and Ezi-Ei have been totally CARRYiNG the criminal loser daki.

you are the one who needs to Go Learn how to Do Research, senilebum.

fraud is fraud...a CRiME. criminal loser daki took[STOLE] money for authentic signatures...then gave fake ones.

"not guilty"?! not even CLOSE. you mean the local police "accidentally" screwed up all the breathalyzer evidence against him.

(AGAiN, Go Learn about all the corrupt se"c"'s covering up of cheating and crimes)

"you are the one who needs to Go Learn how to Do Research, senilebum"???

How about this research? "Thomas (the officer making the arrest) also testified he could not determine if Prescott was drunk at the time of the traffic stop. Prescott, he said, did not slur his words, have bloodshot eyes or display issues with his motor skills. No alcohol was found in the football player's Escalade, he testified, and neither Prescott nor his vehicle smelled of booze at the time of the stop."

But you, in your infinite wisdom, have tried to say the cop was covering up for him?? Really? And then you have the audacity to slur & slander this man? And when it happened, Prescott did not throw a fit or take to social media. He simply said he would show everyone what kind of man he was. He quietly apologized for the "scandal" and let the legal system do it's job. But you want to blame the SEC.

It's all I got.

Rams don't have an offensive playbook; they have an offensive pamphlet.

man sure am glad I missed it.

as of now it looks like they have still picked up where they left off last year.

right now them passing up on wentz for Goff looks is comparable to the worst NFL trade in history of the colts giving away marshall faulk to the team that played in st louis and the colts getting NOTHING out of the deal.

this is very comparable to that.

"found not guilty in a court of law."

incorrect. Go Learn Reading Comprehension: you mean the local police "accidentally" screwed up all the breathalyzer evidence against him.

"its funny"

your hackneyed, uninformed trolling?

try again.

"mind lying about"

incorrect, ACTUAL liar.

(notice how you can't back up your ridiculous nonsense? with even a single example?)

"get pissy when someone calls you out"

your posturing, empty words are oh-for-two there. i didn't, and you certainly did NOT.

AGAiN, Go Learn Reading Comprehension:criminal loser daki took[STOLE] money for authentic signatures...then gave fake ones.

the APT bernie madoff comparison was to help you finally understand the concept of fraud...unfortunately, you have far too much delusional fanboi denial.

and not only do you "think" that drunk driving isn't dangerous, you "think" that people are always just RANDOMLY arrested for NO REASON...and that police forces consist of only one officer!

"found not guilty in a court of law."

incorrect. Go Learn Reading Comprehension: you mean the local police "accidentally" screwed up all the breathalyzer evidence against him.

"its funny"

your hackneyed, uninformed trolling?

try again.

"mind lying about"

incorrect, ACTUAL liar.

(notice how you can't back up your ridiculous nonsense? with even a single example?)

"get pissy when someone calls you out"

your posturing, empty words are oh-for-two there. i didn't, and you certainly did NOT.

AGAiN, Go Learn Reading Comprehension:criminal loser daki took[STOLE] money for authentic signatures...then gave fake ones.

the APT bernie madoff comparison was to help you finally understand the concept of fraud...unfortunately, you have far too much delusional fanboi denial.

and not only do you "think" that drunk driving isn't dangerous, you "think" that people are always just RANDOMLY arrested for NO REASON...and that police forces consist of only one officer!

YOu really are lost, aren't you? Did you look at the link I provided? It said the officer pulled him over for speeding. But the officer was not certified to use the radar, so that got tossed out. By the officer's own admission, there no reason to suspect he was drunk. He was have no motor skills problems, eyes were not bloodshot, and his speech was clear and normal. He did not smell of alcohol, nor did his vehicle. When they searched the vehicle they found no alcohol at all. This was a bullshit arrest that got tossed because it shouldn't have happened.

(i was hoping this time would be enough for you to Obtain the beginnings of at least a basic, simple, rudimentary Education...but obviously not) turn down your delusional fanboi denial. you mean he WAS rightfully arrested for dui, much breathalyzer evidence was gathered against him, but it SOMEHOW "magically" changed to "inconclusive" for "SOME" reason?

you REALLY can't see how suspicious and full of holes your silly little STORY is? according to you, they rightfully arrested him for dui...then CLAiMED they had no reason to do so? am i supposed to PRETEND that that makes any sense at ALL?

(Hint:it does NOT)

i see that you continue to CONVENiENTLY "forget" to mention the spring break incident. and, sadly, i am not surprised that you haven't noticed that, with the constantly causing trouble, making very poor decisions, and "partying", the loser daki is closely following the career[criminal] path of jonni felon. there are even more specific similarities, too. the drinking, driving, scandals with signatures, being involved in assaults, etc...

(i was hoping this time would be enough for you to Obtain the beginnings of at least a basic, simple, rudimentary Education...but obviously not) turn down your delusional fanboi denial. you mean he WAS rightfully arrested for dui, much breathalyzer evidence was gathered against him, but it SOMEHOW "magically" changed to "inconclusive" for "SOME" reason?

you REALLY can't see how suspicious and full of holes your silly little STORY is? according to you, they rightfully arrested him for dui...then CLAiMED they had no reason to do so? am i supposed to PRETEND that that makes any sense at ALL?

i see that you continue to CONVENiENTLY "forget" to mention the spring break incident. and, sadly, i am not surprised that you haven't noticed that, with the constantly causing trouble, making very poor decisions, and "partying", the loser daki is closely following the career[criminal] path of jonni felon. there are even more specific similarities, too. the drinking, driving, scandals with signatures, being involved in assaults, etc...

The simple facts are that the police officer originally stopped Prescott for speeding, but the officer was not qualified to run the radar gun for traffic stops. So that got thrown out. There was no evidence of Prescott being drunk. No slurred speech. No motor function difficulties. No smell of alcohol. No alcohol found in his vehicle. It was a bad arrest.

But you have such a hatred for jocks that you want him in jail. lmao Ok then.

It's all I got.

Rams don't have an offensive playbook; they have an offensive pamphlet.

That was what I thought as well until i saw the Rams/Raiders game.You need to take a look at that game.Goff doesnt look like the same quarterback as last year.He is now looking like an NFL starting quarterback and why he was drafted so high.

He now finally has a legitimate number one reciever to throw to and an offensive minded coach who is not a moron like Jeff Fisher. when you watch the game you will find that is not the case at all now this year.at least right now at the moment.

You look at the pre season games Goff played in last year and this pre seasons games this year and you can see he has made major strides as an NFL starting quarterback.:thup:

you mean he WAS rightfully arrested for dui, much breathalyzer evidence was gathered against him, but it SOMEHOW "magically" changed to "inconclusive" for "SOME" reason?

and you mean that YES, drunk drivers should be in jail.

instead of having delusional fanbois "trying" to "defend" them.

for instance:"No alcohol found in his vehicle"

so, as long as he finishes all his drinks before getting in the car, and doesn't bring them along, that is fine with you, huh?

AGAiN, for SHAME...

The simple facts are that the police officer originally stopped Prescott for speeding, but the officer was not qualified to run the radar gun for traffic stops. So that got thrown out. There was no evidence of Prescott being drunk. No slurred speech. No motor function difficulties. No smell of alcohol. No alcohol found in his vehicle. It was a bad arrest.

You realize Winterborn that this guy doesn't know when to use simple capital letters, let alone comprehend simple English and police procedures.

You realize Winterborn that this guy doesn't know when to use simple capital letters, let alone comprehend simple English and police procedures.

Yeah, I can see that. He is also delusional.

Down 11 at the half. I love to root against Dallas.

Forum List

Back