Cowards

Boy has Hamas softened their tone.

First Gaza was going to be a graveyard for the IDF now they want a cease fire. Hahahah! Not even 2 days after Israel invaded and they're already begging them to stop! And for anyone out there who disputes the source, Haaretz is one of Israel's most liberal papers. I wouldn't be surprised if its publisher was an Arab Muslim.

Shin Bet Chief: Hamas has eased its demands for truce with Israel - Haaretz - Israel News

And let's remember here, folks, after the cease fire ended, Hamas decided NOT to extend it. They didn't want peace with Israel and started firing dozens of rockets each day into Israel. Now they want peace. What's the difference? IDF soldiers' guns to their heads.

Clearly you do not see the political motivation for this, they re now with doing this trying to shift the blame for this war on Israel (because they were part of what caused this and let s not forget the coming elections in Gaza) because now Hamas can say it did an effort towards peace: it s purely political, it s for hiding the fact that they are not able to defend the palestinians because of their own irresponsible behavior.

You ll see, that Hamas will use this because they know they are no match for Israel: they were bluffing when they said they d make it an IDF graveyard, now they realize it they are trying to save their political skin and are shifting the blame on Israel. And they are making Israel look bad along the way (international scene), trying to act like peace loving people (while they are clearly not that kind of people): it will no doubt feed the protests.

How do you think this will make Israel look on the International scene if they continue in Gaza? Hamas asking for peace while Israel is bombing Hamas targets and unfortunatly killing civilians: the innocents will be used to claim genocide and with Hamas asking for peace -> the most hypocritical picture is now complete, the only thing we need now is a camera ... and wait for tomorrows news.

Last edited:
They now have world wide attention to their plight.

Hamas tactics have worked ,and Israel is seen more and more by the world as the racist, fascist state that it is.

Good tactics, getting your own population killed. What was the Objective again? Kill all fascist palestinians? The best government you could ever wish for, much better then the Israeli government that defends its population.

Last edited:

" Fascism is an authoritarian nationalist ideology focused on solving economic, political, and social problems that its supporters see as causing national decline or decadence. Fascist governments typically seek to prepare a nation for armed conflict with other nations, to defend itself or to expand its state to allow for the growth of a nation. Fascists aim to create a single-party state in which the government is led by a dictator who directs a nation towards collective unity by requiring individuals subordinate self interest for the interests and welfare of the collective, be it the nation as in Italian Fascism or the race as in Nazism.

Fascist movements commonly oppose: communism, conservatism, democracy, individualism, internationalism, classical liberalism and pacifism. "

Sorry mate, according to this definition Hamas is even more Fascist then you think Israel is.

Last edited:
They now have world wide attention to their plight.

Hamas tactics have worked ,and Israel is seen more and more by the world as the racist, fascist state that it is.

This reminds me of a line from a Woody Allen movie where he boasts he won a fight because he pounded the other guy's fists with his face. What reasonable, decent people will see is that Hamas and their supporters place very little value on the lives of Palestinian civilians.

"The whole world backed Israel when the country fought jordanian and egyptian tanks but it will be destined to become an international pariah if it continues to fight rock-throwing kids."

Prediction made by an israeli writer at the beginning of the Second Intifada

José;975084 said:
"The whole world backed Israel when the country fought jordanian and egyptian tanks but it will be destined to become an international pariah if it continues to fight rock-throwing kids."

Prediction made by an israeli writer at the beginning of the Second Intifada
those kid grew up, and they arent throwing rocks anymore

Originally posted by editec
I currently place you in the "unthinking partisan bragadaccio crowd" right along with the types who come in here saying things like "all arabs are animals" crowd.

Originally posted by editec
I won't let the Zionists do that to me, and I won't let the Palestinians zealots do it to me, either.

It's ironic that a super patriotic american clown who in America supports democracy and in Palestine the "right" of a racist state to "defend itself" by killing the natives of the land is critising me due the fact that my support for democracy does not change according to geography.

But why am I surprised?

Clowns are not supposed to think in a coherent manner about anything let alone politics.

I have to admit, Livini is growing on me. Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni said that Israel did not intend to conclude a "diplomatic product" with Hamas. Which basically means if you're a member of Hamas - you're fucked. :lol:
Where did the Zionist nazis find that goofy slut Tzipi Livni?

She makes Sarah Palin look like a rocket scientist!! :lol:

Forum List

Back