Coward County sheriff new report

As I understand it, he has no actual duty to protect and serve.
---------------------------------------------------- Also , from what i understand the 'careful cop' was one of 4 [or more] that stayed hidden and safe while the Massacre was happening CNM .

By the way.................if this cop was standing guard over the door to stop the shooter from getting away, he did a shitty job.

Why? Because Cruz made it out of the school with the other students and was caught a while later SHOPPING!!!!!

The officers at Columbine were the same sort of cowards.

They hunkered down outside for 45 minutes instead of engaging the shooters.

Hey nigga, this thread ain't about you niggas. It's about the school shooting. You want to talk about cops shooting niggas start one yourself, but don't hijack this thread.

You know, if anyone in my squad had refused to engage an active shooter while I was on the Security Force at Newport RI, the Gunny that was in charge of us would have probably shot us himself, or at the very least, kicked our asses up and down the building.

Hey nigga, this thread ain't about you niggas. It's about the school shooting. You want to talk about cops shooting niggas start one yourself, but don't hijack this thread.
Since when do I give a fuck about you telling me what the fuck to do? And I got your nigga tucked between my legs, wanna take a peek?

Why do you have a "nigga" tucked between your legs?

You're the only racist one who brought up race. This thread isn't about niggas, take ya nigga shit and go somewhere else. This is my thread. I'll report your ass nigga.

According to the latest report, four Broward County Sheriff's officers were on scene and did not enter the building during the shooting.

Four Broward County Sheriff's deputies failed to enter Florida high school during shooting: Report

I agree, officers acted cowardly, however...

According to Warren vs. District of Columbia, "a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide police protection to any individual citizen".

Before you start barking how I am defending officers, let me say first... I am not.

Second, this is an argument FOR private gun ownership. The police do not have to protect. Any law restricting private ownership of weapons is a law that reduces your ability to defend yourself.

Third, if police duty is not to protect, whose duty that is, but my own? Therefore, muh guns.

I really don't care what their training or policy was. Children were being killed, and they did nothing. In the meantime unarmed teachers died trying to protect their students. Those four assholes are cowards, and will have to live with that stain for the rest of their lives.

Other than losing their jobs, I don't know if there are any criminal penalties for that. But in the military, that would have been clear dereliction of duty, and a court martial would have resulted.
Yeah. We were trained to run towards the gunfire.

According to Warren vs. District of Columbia, "a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide police protection to any individual citizen".

No, but they are required to attempt to stop a crime in progress, especially a killing. It might not be a CRIME if they don't, they can be sued for failure to do their duty as a police officer. Especially if it involves crimes against children.

A lawsuit could clean these guys clocks. What jury would look into the eyes of a mother whose daughter just got cut in half by a guy with an AR-15 with a cop standing outside letting it happen?

I would NOT want to be that cop.

Last edited:
Yea it's called active shooter training and every cop goes through it. You cut out the link I had with that sentence. Why don't you go read the link, its useful.
I'd read it before. It gives no information on the deputies' training, nor on the county's policy. Why would you think it a satisfactory answer to my enquiry, which was to those two points?

I'd like to know the equipment the deputies had as well, but haven't been able to find out. You have any joy?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back