Cow Tracking ... (I didn't know where to put this...)

S

Sandy73

Is it just me or does anyone else find it absolutely amazing that the U.S. government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington, and determine exactly what that cow ate. They can also track her calves right to their stalls, and tell you what kind of feed they ate.
But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around in their country, including people that are trying to blow up important structures in the U.S.
My solution is to give all illegal aliens a cow as soon as they enter the country.

Sandy73 said:
Is it just me or does anyone else find it absolutely amazing that the U.S. government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington, and determine exactly what that cow ate. They can also track her calves right to their stalls, and tell you what kind of feed they ate.
But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around in their country, including people that are trying to blow up important structures in the U.S.
My solution is to give all illegal aliens a cow as soon as they enter the country.

Sandy, that is great! You are so right, great analysis! I think maybe USA chat? It would seem on topic? What do you think? :happy2:

dilloduck said:
LMAO------You've solved a huge problem with a twitch of the udder !! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:clap1: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Sandy73 said:

I find it even more amazing that we can COUNT the number of illegal alliens coming in, but we can't stop them. Now explain that one!

freeandfun1 said:
I find it even more amazing that we can COUNT the number of illegal alliens coming in, but we can't stop them. Now explain that one!

:mm: :laugh: :thup:

dilloduck said:
I think they have to punch a card somewhere in Florida but no one has to be there to verify it. :tng:

:rotflmao: You guys are toooo funny!

dilloduck said:
I think they have to punch a card somewhere in Florida but no one has to be there to verify it. :tng:

If its not completely punched through and causes a hanging chad... is that 1/2 an illegal alien or 1 whole?

Forum List

Back