Covington School Has To Close Because Liberals Want To Kill Them And Burn Their School To The Ground

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
covington-1.jpg

The left has issued death threats against these kids. Many of them wanted their names so they could be targeted for death. Many famous Hollywood celebrities tweeted that the kids should all be murdered and their school burned to the ground.

So the left is instigating the murder of school children.
No wonder they don't want guns in schools. It's so they can cause the deaths of more children.

Jack Morrissey Apologizes for Deleted Covington 'Woodchipper' Tweet

Film producer Jack Morrissey apologized Monday for joking about “MAGA kids” going “screaming, hats first into the woodchipper.” The tweet was accompanied by an iconic image from “Fargo” in which a dead person’s blood flies from a woodchipper.

“It was something that I did not give any thought to,” Morrissey told TheWrap. “It was just a fast, profoundly stupid tweet. … I would throw my phone into the ocean before doing that again.”

Morrissey, whose credits include “Beauty and the Beast” and films in the “Twilight” franchise, quickly deleted the tweet and apologized, but Sarah Palin and other critics slammed him on social media.​

All because of a fake news story.

Damn!

The left-wing rabble-rousers in the MSM don't care if people die as long as the lies they vomit advance their progressive agenda.

Sadly, it will probably get worse.

covington-1.jpg

The left has issued death threats against these kids. Many of them wanted their names so they could be targeted for death. Many famous Hollywood celebrities tweeted that the kids should all be murdered and their school burned to the ground.

No wonder they don't want guns in schools. It's so they can cause the deaths of more children.

Film producer Jack Morrissey apologized Monday for joking about “MAGA kids” going “screaming, hats first into the woodchipper.” The tweet was accompanied by an iconic image from “Fargo” in which a dead person’s blood flies from a woodchipper.

“It was something that I did not give any thought to,” Morrissey told TheWrap. “It was just a fast, profoundly stupid tweet. … I would throw my phone into the ocean before doing that again.”

Morrissey, whose credits include “Beauty and the Beast” and films in the “Twilight” franchise, quickly deleted the tweet and apologized, but Sarah Palin and other critics slammed him on social media.​
They’re closed because of the weather, of course, but they should learn from this to think twice before behaving like deplorable Trump sheep again in public.

Bull.
covington-1.jpg

They’re closed because of the weather, of course, but they should learn from this to think twice before behaving like deplorable Trump sheep again in public.

Democrats almost completed slavery again until trump stepped in. Now they are pissed

covington-1.jpg

How about you head down there and back up your statement yourself, you pussy?

Bull.
covington-1.jpg

Yeah “bull.” While all the schools in the region are closed for weather. Gimme a break, trash.

So you are calling the school liars? They were to have a delayed opening, but due to threats decided to close for the day.

Covington Catholic High School closes Tuesday ‘to ensure safety’
Jennifer Edwards Baker
PARK HILLS, KY. - (FOX19) - Covington Catholic High School is closed Tuesday over security concerns, according to school officials.

“After meeting with local authorities, we have made the decision to cancel school and be closed on Tuesday, January 22, in order to ensure the safety of our students, faculty and staff,” reads a letter to them from the school’s principal, Robert Rowe.

“All activities on campus will be cancelled for the entire day and evening. Students, parents, faculty and staff are not to be on campus for any reason. Please continue to keep the Covington Catholic Community in your prayers.”

Bull.
covington-1.jpg

Yeah “bull.” While all the schools in the region are closed for weather. Gimme a break, trash.

So you are calling the school liars? They were to have a delayed opening, but due to threats decided to close for the day.

Jennifer Edwards Baker
PARK HILLS, KY. - (FOX19) - Covington Catholic High School is closed Tuesday over security concerns, according to school officials.

“After meeting with local authorities, we have made the decision to cancel school and be closed on Tuesday, January 22, in order to ensure the safety of our students, faculty and staff,” reads a letter to them from the school’s principal, Robert Rowe.

“All activities on campus will be cancelled for the entire day and evening. Students, parents, faculty and staff are not to be on campus for any reason. Please continue to keep the Covington Catholic Community in your prayers.”

Bull.
covington-1.jpg

Yes I’m calling them liars. Their attention whoring and desperate damage control does not change that they would have been closed anyways like all the other schools around them.

Right now, reporting from there shows clear skies, and traffic running freely, and many out and about.

Now, you tell me, when threats of death come into a school by multiple individuals, should safety be a factor in when to open or close?

And right now there is a group of people headed over to the Catholic Diocese to demand apologies from the administrators and students.
For what?

At least one Native American has stated he isn’t there to blame the kids for anything. He just wants the kids to get to know them.

Then another comes forward to once again blame, now accusing the teachers and chaperones are to blame and demanding an apology.

And I have Native blood in me, as well as my sons are1/8 blooded Native American. Their great grandfather was full blooded, so don’t think of me as racist toward Native Americans. Many of this group is there to stir up trouble. Not to make peace, as they claim.

Jennifer Edwards Baker

Bull.
covington-1.jpg

Yes I’m calling them liars. Their attention whoring and desperate damage control does not change that they would have been closed anyways like all the other schools around them.

Last edited:
Right now, reporting from there shows clear skies, and traffic running freely, and many out and about.

Now, you tell me, when threats of death come into a school by multiple individuals, should safety be a factor in when to open or close?

And right now there is a group of people headed over to the Catholic Diocese to demand apologies from the administrators and students.
For what?

At least one Native American has stated he isn’t there to blame the kids for anything. He just wants the kids to get to know them.

Then another comes forward to once again blame, now accusing the teachers and chaperones are to blame and demanding an apology.

Jennifer Edwards Baker

Bull.
Oh look, ALL SCHOOLS CLOSED! Home - The Kenton County School District

Trash little school being closed is probably better for the trash little students anyways.

Oh, look! It is a private school and had planned on opening at 10! Not part of the school district.

For what?

Jennifer Edwards Baker

Trash little school being closed is probably better for the trash little students anyways.

Oh, look! It is a private school and had planned on opening at 10! Not part of the school district.

For what?

Jennifer Edwards Baker

Oh sorry they are speshul SORRY SNOWFLAKE :itsok:

Demonstrations planned, threats investigated
COVINGTON, Ky. — Two groups plan counter demonstrations Tuesday and Northern Kentucky police say they are investigating threats against Covington Catholic High School after videos of a confrontation went viral following marches in Washington, D.C., over the weekend.

The Indian Movement Chapter of Indiana and Kentucky plans a "Peace Vigil To Call For An End To Racism" from 10 a.m. to noon at the Diocese of Covington offices. The group said it moved the rally away from the school. "We have advocated non-violence and accountability for administration, teachers and chaperones this entire time. Not once have we, as an organization, threatened anyone," the post said.

RELATED: CovCath principal promises independent, third-party investigation

WCPO is reaching out to get all sides of the controversy involving CovCath students, members of the Indigenous People’s March and a handful of protesters calling themselves Black Israelites on Friday on the National Mall.

Police in Park Hills, Kentucky, where the school is located, confirmed to WCPO that the school has received threats and they're trying to see if they're legitimate.

Forum List

Back