Coverup on cause of Titanic sinking?

I still think explosives were placed in the hull, and had it not had a concrete core instead of steel (like they claimed) it would have stayed afloat.

It appears that the man who was steering the Titanic steered the wrong way initally, into the iceberg, and that it was covered up to protect the company and the individual. Also the Captain was persuaded by management to keep the ship going instead of of stopping which contributed to its sinking faster. Here is the link to the story.

Titanic sunk by steering mistake, author says - Yahoo! News

Could this be just a publicity thing or is it real? I always wondered why the Titanic continued to steam ahead and push water into the hull, made no sense.

I think there may be some substance to the accusation, but IMHO they are drumming up publicity to make a new documentary to add to the 10,000 that already exist. Then again maybe a reality show can be made to see if it can be pulled off again... maybe run a ship into a big iceburg and say it was caused by global warming..... the iceburg wouldnt be floating around out there if it were'nt for men and their evil steam powered ships :eusa_whistle:

Or the fact that the Titanic was one of three ships [Titanic, Britiannic, Olympic] that was owned by one of the eeeeevil corporations of that time...the White Star Line and we all know that these eeeeeevil corporations cannot EVER be trusted to do anything correctly.

It appears that the man who was steering the Titanic steered the wrong way initally, into the iceberg, and that it was covered up to protect the company and the individual. Also the Captain was persuaded by management to keep the ship going instead of of stopping which contributed to its sinking faster. Here is the link to the story.

Could this be just a publicity thing or is it real? I always wondered why the Titanic continued to steam ahead and push water into the hull, made no sense.

Origin of the phrase "the OTHER left!"

I think there may be some substance to the accusation, but IMHO they are drumming up publicity to make a new documentary to add to the 10,000 that already exist. Then again maybe a reality show can be made to see if it can be pulled off again... maybe run a ship into a big iceburg and say it was caused by global warming..... the iceburg wouldnt be floating around out there if it were'nt for men and their evil steam powered ships :eusa_whistle:

Or the fact that the Titanic was one of three ships [Titanic, Britiannic, Olympic] that was owned by one of the eeeeevil corporations of that time...the White Star Line and we all know that these eeeeeevil corporations cannot EVER be trusted to do anything correctly.

:clap2:

Maybe there will be reparations for victims families!

I think my great grandmammy was on there too.... Im entitled to my fair share :eusa_eh:

Wow a Corporation that wanted to make money.....bad bad bad.Making money is bad....being a community organizer....priceless.

:clap2:

Maybe there will be reparations for victims families!

I think my great grandmammy was on there too.... Im entitled to my fair share :eusa_eh:

Yeah so am I. John Jacob Astor IV, a distant relative of mine was also on that ship. So should I demand my share too for the incompetence of that eeeeevil company? ;) :eusa_think:

Wow a Corporation that wanted to make money.....bad bad bad.Making money is bad....being a community organizer....priceless.

Yeah I love how Mrs Obama says she and here husband encourage young Americans to "turn their back on cooperate America like they did"

Does she realize that with out Cooperate America to fund it. Government would not have a dime to spend on all her lofty ideas.

Yeah I love how Mrs Obama says she and here husband encourage young Americans to "turn their back on cooperate America like they did"

Does she realize that with out Cooperate America to fund it. Government would not have a dime to spend on all her lofty ideas.

yep, if 50% of us didn't work for corporate American and pay our FEDERAL income taxes her happy azz wouldn't be running around on Air Force One.

=And= the smaller businesses that spring up for the activity of 'Corporate America'? And the smaller ones are the ones that hire the most people.

I guess Mrs. Obammy should explain that to those that have been let go or the owners that had to fold their tent completely?

Very short-sighted.

I get a kick out of the argument that the Bush tax cuts were not paid for....didn't this money once belong to those evil rich people.The Obama administration and the Libs here on this board act like it was the governments money first and out of the goodness of their hearts decided to give it to the rich people and now they changed their minds and they want it back.It belonged to the people first and Bush decided to let these people KEEP more of it....It was never the governments money to begin with.

Somehow...this was Bush's fault.

Close, the people who push this one are claiming Big oil did it to keep steam power down.

lol. You now that wonderful steam power ships used where they burnt Tons of Coal to make steam to drive machines.

lol

It was Prescott Bush, that bastard, he owed jacob astor money soooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

:lol:

Last edited:

yea those evil corporate hospitals too, of course the 200k raise she got months after hubby became senator was okay , that was to help her 'give it back to the people'....:eusa_whistle:

Conspiracy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI]YouTube - Unfastened Coins: Titanic Conspiracy[/ame]

Sorry, but your video is wrong. Here is the true reason for the end of the Titanic

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SK5DoUYRWvw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SK5DoUYRWvw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Forum List

Back