Coverup on cause of Titanic sinking?

zzzz

Just a regular American
Jul 24, 2010
Yountsville
It appears that the man who was steering the Titanic steered the wrong way initally, into the iceberg, and that it was covered up to protect the company and the individual. Also the Captain was persuaded by management to keep the ship going instead of of stopping which contributed to its sinking faster. Here is the link to the story.

Titanic sunk by steering mistake, author says - Yahoo! News

Could this be just a publicity thing or is it real? I always wondered why the Titanic continued to steam ahead and push water into the hull, made no sense.

It appears that the man who was steering the Titanic steered the wrong way initally, into the iceberg, and that it was covered up to protect the company and the individual. Also the Captain was persuaded by management to keep the ship going instead of of stopping which contributed to its sinking faster. Here is the link to the story.

Could this be just a publicity thing or is it real? I always wondered why the Titanic continued to steam ahead and push water into the hull, made no sense.
Who cares about something that happened last century?

This country is in a huge mess and this is news?

No one forced your azz into this thread did they? :cuckoo:

Conspiracy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI]YouTube - Unfastened Coins: Titanic Conspiracy[/ame]

And no one asked your opinion either so stay the fuck out of mine.

sucks to be you donut? :lol: I love it when the fucking "Who cares?" crowd cares enough to post "who cares" :lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:
No not at all does it suck to be me. See I have a life, a good one. Unlike some people that sticks their nose everywhere it doesnt belong and spends the majority of their life on a message board. That would sound like anyone here does it? So why does your life suck so bad that you cannot deal in reality and have to spend every waking moment posting? Where you have no real friends or family in reality so USMB is it?

sucks to be you donut? :lol: I love it when the fucking "Who cares?" crowd cares enough to post "who cares" :lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:
No not at all does it suck to be me. See I have a life, a good one. Unlike some people that sticks their nose everywhere it doesnt belong and spends the majority of their life on a message board. That would sound like anyone here does it? So why does your life suck so bad that you cannot deal in reality and have to spend every waking moment posting? Where you have no real friends or family in reality so USMB is it?

don't you have some pressing big issues to deal with? you gotta pick on my life? "who cares?" indeed? Sucks to be youe. :lol::lol::lol:

don't you have some pressing big issues to deal with? you gotta pick on my life? "who cares?" indeed? Sucks to be youe. :lol::lol::lol:
Seems the truth hurts.....yes it sucks to be you.

BTW, we are on the same side. This isn't current news. Its belongs in the conspiracy forum. Thats why I said something to begin which before you stuck your big nose in it. Now butt the fuck out before you get your feeling hurt.

BTW, we are on the same side. This isn't current news. Its belongs in the conspiracy forum. Thats why I said something to begin which before you stuck your big nose in it. Now butt the fuck out before you get your feeling hurt.

People really need to learn to carry themselves with more class around here. Geesh.

So you lied? You do care? ANd I'm guess you ain't in no position to butt fuck anybody are you bagger?

People really need to learn to carry themselves with more class around here. Geesh.

I gotta go eat supper with my real family. Try to learn him some class whilst I'm gone.

:offtopic:

I think there may be some substance to the accusation, but IMHO they are drumming up publicity to make a new documentary to add to the 10,000 that already exist. Then again maybe a reality show can be made to see if it can be pulled off again... maybe run a ship into a big iceburg and say it was caused by global warming..... the iceburg wouldnt be floating around out there if it were'nt for men and their evil steam powered ships :eusa_whistle:

Taft was President, and he was a Republican. :eusa_think:

I KNEW IT!!!! IT'S THAT DAMN VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!!

Forum List

Back