Covering Romney’s International Trip Feels Like Being In ‘A Modified Petting Zoo’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Annie-Rose Strasser

Now, Fox News’ conservative host Greta Van Susteren has joined the chorus of journalists complaining about treatment from the Romney campaign. As she follows the campaign through Poland today, Van Susteren posted to her blog saying that the press has had no access to the candidate, and that she feels like she is in a petting zoo:

There has been no press access to Governor Romney since we landed in Poland. We (press) are in a holding pattern (I can’t help but feel a bit like the press is a modified petting zoo since we are trapped in a bus while Polish citizens take pictures of us.) Under the headline “Governor Romney won’t like this” we saw a big sign in the crowd for Rep Ron Paul.​

More: Fox News Host: Covering Romney's International Trip Feels Like Being In 'A Modified Petting Zoo' | ThinkProgress

Notes from travel with Gov Romney in Poland…. « Gretawire

They should use the free time to do something useful, like press Obama to release the Fast & Furious documents

They should use the free time to do something useful, like press Obama to release the Fast & Furious documents

Maybe after Bush releases his...

Fast & Furious was Obama and Holder's idea to get people killed to ferment an anti-gun campaign, not sure at all where da Boooooooooooooooooosh comes into it

Report: Bush let guns 'walk,' too - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

AP sources: Bush-era probe involved guns 'walking' - politics - More politics - NBCNews.com

you see folks, this is the stupid crap from thinkprogress..

why anyone would bother with that site is beyond me...nothing serious about them

you see folks, this is the stupid crap from thinkprogress..

why anyone would bother with that site is beyond me...nothing serious about them

I also included the direct link to Greta van Susteren.

well too bad for you, once people see thinkprogess they don't look any further into your postings..dismiss it as the bull you spam the board with

Maybe after Bush releases his...

Fast & Furious was Obama and Holder's idea to get people killed to ferment an anti-gun campaign, not sure at all where da Boooooooooooooooooosh comes into it

Report: Bush let guns 'walk,' too - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

AP sources: Bush-era probe involved guns 'walking' - politics - More politics - NBCNews.com

Once again for the hard-of-thinking, Fast and Furious was Obama and Holder's insane idea to use guns to get people killed in order to ferment an anti-gun campaign and had NOTHING to do with da Boooooooooooooooooooooooosh.

Have the Brit apologized to Romeny for his being correct about their Schruting the Olympics?

Forum List

Back