Cover up Libya

Yes shift focus and blame bush on Monday night.

Bush foreign policies create hatred toward America, caused 911, created terrorism, suicide bombers and IEDs that killed almost a million Americans. 911, Afghanistan and Iraq. Who de blame?:eusa_hand:

There were terrorists well before Bush became President and 9/11 planning began at least 2 years prior to his inauguration. Fail again, LOL.

Little Old Lady is a great username for you. Abbreviated, it shows how your opinions are viewed.

Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld found guilty of war crimes

Read more: NGO: Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld found guilty of war crimes

Where are they now? Sitting back on their cushey big retirements paid for by surviving American tax payers when the should be sitting in federal prisons.

By the Kuala Lumpur Foundation to Criminalise War? A foundation that can't even spell their name correctly? And you think THEY have standing in the US court system? You, LOL are getting more and more ridiculous as the election nears.

Shaman, I want to thank you for bringing back Saturday morning cartoons. Gawd, I loved them when I was a kid.
Not a prob!!

I always try to make time for babysitting you developmentally-arrested folks!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq7M7g9cl_8&feature=related]Pill Peddlers - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSQSx3OCrXQ&feature=related]Get Educated About Homosexuality - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_4a4O7kXQo]Mighty Putty Dub! - YouTube[/ame]​

Shaman, I want to thank you for bringing back Saturday morning cartoons. Gawd, I loved them when I was a kid.
Not a prob!!

I always try to make time for babysitting you developmentally-arrested folks!!

Just in case you run out...
949701_sk_lg.jpg

The fact is that TODAY we know that on September 11, 2012, both a protest relating to the video and a pre-planned attack took place at the Embassy in Libya.
On September 12, 2012, reports were coming in that suggested there was a pre-planned attack...but regardless of the cause, it was deemed an action of Terrorism.
As in any crime, true professionals will allow investigative facts to bear out and, they will not attempt to shape those facts during the course of the investigation.

Here are some additional facts.

Mitt Romney was attacking our Commander in Chief and Our Government while attacks Against our Country were occuring on September 11, 2012 in Libya, Cairo, Iran and other places in the ME before an official responce was issued, before there was a factual death count, while our people were still under attack and while our buildings were still burning.

In the short days that follow, before our American Dead are home to be burried and before a proffessional investigation is in the field, Mitt and Republicans are already accusing mis-handling and a cover up.

There is one reason and one reason only why Mitt Romney and Republicans have shouted so much about what occured on September 11, 2012. That is to undermine The President, and the Government
in attempt to win an election for himself and his party.

When we were attacked on September 11, 2001, there was not a single Political Figure who spoke before the POTUS and there was not a single Political Figure who willingly and purposefully attempted to undermine him, or our Government. That was because we all understood the moment called for the "United" part of our Country.

Mitt and all you others fail to understand this. Yes, you want to "win" and the Election will continue.
But to do what Romney and Company have done to divide on an issue where we need to be one is just disgusting....and if it happened the other way around...you'd be just as disgusted as I would be... if it happened the other way around.

As in any crime, true professionals will allow investigative facts to bear out and, they will not attempt to shape those facts during the course of the investigation.

Do true professionals keep the FBI out of the "invesigation" for three weeks, then only investigate for 12 hours ?

Does sending your senior officials, vice president and spokespeople out to proclaim it was a movie and intel failure shape any facts ?

Do true professionals keep the FBI out of the "invesigation" for three weeks, then only investigate for 12 hours ?

Does sending your senior officials, vice president and spokespeople out to proclaim it was a movie and intel failure shape any facts ?

Keep Drinking your Kool-Aid Buddy. Ya got no case.

Do true professionals keep the FBI out of the "investigation" for three weeks, then only investigate for 12 hours ?

Keep Drinking your Kool-Aid Buddy. Ya got no case.

Powerful retort.

Nothing on the FBI I see ?

The fact is that TODAY we know that on September 11, 2012, both a protest relating to the video and a pre-planned attack took place at the Embassy in Libya.
On September 12, 2012, reports were coming in that suggested there was a pre-planned attack...but regardless of the cause, it was deemed an action of Terrorism.

Mitt Romney was attacking our Commander in Chief and Our Government while attacks Against our Country were occuring on September 11, 2012 in Libya, Cairo, Iran and other places in the ME before an official responce was issued, before there was a factual death count, while our people were still under attack and while our buildings were still burning.

In the short days that follow, before our American Dead are home to be burried and before a proffessional investigation is in the field, Mitt and Republicans are already accusing mis-handling and a cover up.

There is one reason and one reason only why Mitt Romney and Republicans have shouted so much about what occured on September 11, 2012. That is to undermine The President, and the Government

When we were attacked on September 11, 2001, there was not a single Political Figure who spoke before the POTUS and there was not a single Political Figure who willingly and purposefully attempted to undermine him, or our Government. That was because we all understood the moment called for the "United" part of our Country.

Mitt and all you others fail to understand this. Yes, you want to "win" and the Election will continue.
But to do what Romney and Company have done to divide on an issue where we need to be one is just disgusting....and if it happened the other way around...you'd be just as disgusted as I would be... if it happened the other way around.

It'd probably make more sense NOT keeping Teabaggers up-to-date on developments....

Hell.....they're just gonna end-up making-up-shit, anyhow....

handjob.gif

You begin with a lie, I didn't even bother reading the rest. There was NO protest in Benghazi, NONE. You have been lied to and are repeating the lie.

I watched the Congressional Hearings, I have them recorded. Ms. Lamb and others said there was no protest. Unless they lied in those hearings.

Can we use this to Justify a hit on SH (Sept 11)
Downing Street memos to "fix intelligence"
Mobile Bio weapons unit cartoons at UN
Outing CIA operative.
Yellow Cake
Aluminum Tubes
Sadaam and Osama Buddies
Pre Invasion switch of Afgahn alocated military resources.
Pre invasion no bid contracts awards to Haliburton/Brown & Root.
Post "its their country" Chaos and looting.

OOPPS! Wrong COVER UP!
You Libya Cover up Refreakicans are a genetic mistake.
Asked and answered a long time ago.

However, Libya is still an ongoing scandal.

Care to keep up?

You begin with a lie, I didn't even bother reading the rest. There was NO protest in Benghazi, NONE. You have been lied to and are repeating the lie.

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

827.gif

Mitt has changed his positions 4 times on every subject since libya!

Conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cover-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back