Courtroom Suicide of Michael Marin

Wild episode.

I guess I never have too much of a problem with people who fuck up royally just offing themselves. Once a guy in New Jersey was accused of molesting kids. He killed himself before charges were even filed. Problem solved, eh?

I just think it's funny how different people react to shame. This guy -- a Yalie, smarty, rich, which -- couldn't bear the shame of getting caught in an insurance fraud scheme. Others wouldn't give a crap about being busted for far worse.

Wild episode.

I guess I never have too much of a problem with people who fuck up royally just offing themselves. Once a guy in New Jersey was accused of molesting kids. He killed himself before charges were even filed. Problem solved, eh?

I just think it's funny how different people react to shame. This guy -- a Yalie, smarty, rich, which -- couldn't bear the shame of getting caught in an insurance fraud scheme. Others wouldn't give a crap about being busted for far worse.

What a shame he at last created. Imagine what his children will have to go through. While I am aware that suicide is very likely amongst independent-minded people who do not like red tapes, instigating a situation and then finding yourself trap does not qualify as possible excuse for this group -

What a wimpish way to get out of a self-made trap. Hope the little prayer of Michael Marin before he took pill were heard. So unnecessary, and so sad.

Yeah, and the guy threw away things most of us could never have -- a Yale education, nice career, lots of money. But see how his love of money and things lead him into this sad situation and death. The Bible is surely right when it says the wages of sin is death.

Once a guy in New Jersey was accused of molesting kids. He killed himself before charges were even filed. Problem solved, eh?

Was he guilty?

The matter really does not need to be looked into at this point but I would put fourth that the suicide would be a STRONG indicator that he was. Most people do not kill themselves PRIOR to a trial simply because they were accused. A person in that is guilty of such a thing would be likely to off themselves when caught though. I don't really think many are proud of what they have done to children.

Depends on your wallet. In The great Satan, "accused" can be guilty. Think O.J.His wallet got him off and his negricity got him caged.....eventually.

Forum List

Back