Courtney Love is a White Embarassment

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
I am nothing if I am not a man for truth. And the truth is that Courtney Love is making a huge fool of herself with her irresponsible behavior. She is an embarassment to our race. Someone should take her aside.

I think she's just an embarrasment to herself. I have seen some of things she has done lately and it is pretty bad. Just a shame, I saw her in that one movie, can't remember the name of it, the one with the kid being kidnapped, and she was great in it, but damn, she is really going downhill.

I'm a racist and I disagree. Her being white has a lot to do with it. She is a WHITE LOSER. She should be banned from our race. She's like the White Yoko Ono. She's got marginal talent, but married a guy with lots of talent who ended up dead. Now, she's trying to cash in, and she just sounds like a drugged-out freak. Stop bad white people!

Originally posted by William Joyce
I'm a racist and I disagree. Her being white has a lot to do with it. She is a WHITE LOSER. She should be banned from our race. She's like the White Yoko Ono. She's got marginal talent, but married a guy with lots of talent who ended up dead. Now, she's trying to cash in, and she just sounds like a drugged-out freak. Stop bad white people!

Ever looked in a mirror?

I agree, everyone know that whites are held to a higher standard and should be, and unfortunately this is one such case.

Originally posted by anti-white
Ever looked in a mirror?

I'm the good guy. It just doesn't LOOK that way right now. But trust me, gentlemen.

Free white people to deal with their own bad seeds!

Originally posted by OCA
Was this important? Did I miss something? When did she have an effect on America?

Does it matter? look whose complaining about it.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Does it matter? look whose complaining about it.

My point exactly. This chick is a wastoid no matter what her color is and has about zero influence on jack.

I am nothing if I am not a man for truth. And the truth is that Courtney Love is making a huge fool of herself with her irresponsible behavior. She is an embarassment to our race. Someone should take her aside.

And, someone should take you aside as you are an embarassment to the human race.

At least I am one. I think you are just a space alien.

Ooh...That was a snappy comeback...Your rapier-like wit has cut me to the quick and left me bleeding upon the ground.

Actualy it was as feeble as your racist spew. So, Dungboy Jr, consider yourself dismissed.

I'm a racist WHITE LOSER. Stop bad white people!

well hell, theres the problem right there.

I didnt even know who she was until her dance impressions appeared on latenight

Forum List

Back