Court says illegal immigrants can't have guns

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Of course, the lawyer is planning to appeal. There are those who believe that anyone should be able to sneak through the border and demand all rights of citizens. I can't believe this had to be decided in court.

The 10th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals in Denver ruled Monday that illegal
immigrants have only limited protection under the Constitution.

It just makes me ill that some want illegals to be instant citizens the minute they crawl under the fence. That makes about as much sense as me insisting that I should be allowed to follow the Texas rule of no state taxes even though I live in Iowa. Hey, if illegals can come from another country and make demands, why can't I make demands of the states?

Of course, the lawyer is planning to appeal. There are those who believe that anyone should be able to sneak through the border and demand all rights of citizens. I can't believe this had to be decided in court.

Agree with the ruling...Common Sense would dictate since NON citizens don't and cannot be conferred rights that they under LAW never had being as THEY are here illegally in the first place and have NOT gained citizenship?

This an issue that my liberal friends are completely on the wrong side of.

Illegals are criminals. Their very presence in the country is against the law of the land and therefore they are criminals.

Lets look at the issue even further though...if a corporation can hire illegal immigrants at half the wages of a citizen, offer no benefits and get away with it, then that takes jobs away from legal citizens and legal resident aliens.

Illegals are cheap labor that replace American workers.

And before anyone starts in on that They do the jobs Americans wont do propaganda, consider the fact that many illegals work under legal citizen social security numbers. Guess what happens to the people whos social security numbers are being used. The IRS goes after them for the taxes. Yeah its true. I spent 18 months in a major battle with the IRS almost lost my home and my business because an illegal used my identity for two years to work in a factory. Worst part was...the bastard made more money than I did that year ( but hey, I wasnt expecting a profit the first year. Start up costs and all ) I used to joke with the wife that the guy was better at being me than I was. And he just happened to be working in the field I had left to start my business. So yes, they DO take good jobs away from legal citizens.

Last edited:

Illegals are criminals. Their very presence in the country is against the law of the land and therefore they are criminals.

Lets look at the issue even further though...if a corporation can hire illegal immigrants at half the wages of a citizen, offer no benefits and get away with it, then that takes jobs away from legal citizens and legal resident aliens.

And before anyone starts in on that They do the jobs Americans wont do propaganda, consider the fact that many illegals work under legal citizen social security numbers. Guess what happens to the people whos social security numbers are being used. The IRS goes after them for the taxes. Yeah its true. I spent 18 months in a major battle with the IRS almost lost my home and my business because an illegal used my identity for two years to work in a factory. Worst part was...the bastard made more money than I did that year ( but hey, I wasnt expecting a profit the first year. Start up costs and all ) I used to joke with the wife that the guy was better at being me than I was. And he just happened to be working in the field I had left to start my business. So yes, they DO take good jobs away from legal citizens.

Anyone who thinks an illegal alien should have a right to own a gun in this country is out of their mind, plain and simple. I'm sure there are a few who would support this, but I honestly can't believe you would find many that would. This is just common sense. While we have the right to own firearms, and that is even debatable in certain jurisdictions, not all rights carry over to everyone and anyone. Owning a gun is a right if you are not a known criminal who has been convicted of a crime. Generally, those people lose their right to own guns. Illegals certainly do not get the same rights as citizens.

Good to see common sense on the board everyone agrees here on that topic.
wonder which posters would stick up for this criminal activity?

Yes, they do. And they could care less who they hurt in the process. Not just by stealing jobs, but by ruining people financially and making their life hell. Sounds like you know that all too well.

The government doesn't want the citizens to know just how much fraud there is regarding stolen identities and social security numbers. One woman wanted to go back to school after her husband died and discovered that an illegal alien had been using her identity for years. The local police did nothing because it was a federal matter and the feds didn't care.

Another woman received notice from the IRS that she owed a lot in taxes for working full time in three different jobs in three different states. They weren't concerned that it was impossible, they just wanted their money.

Another woman discovered an illegal alien using her identity and even knew where she worked and lived. The illegal alien even bought a house in the woman's name. And she could find no help. I always wondered what would happen if the woman would have claimed the house and bank account, being it was in her name and she could prove who she was.

Another person discovered when they went online to check their retirement account that a Hispanic name was on their account instead of theirs. It was because an illegal alien was using their social security number and somehow the account got switched to his name.

Illegals also use the social security numbers and whole identities of our young children. They do that because it will be years before the person realizes their identity is stolen. It was discovered that many of these children had everything from jobs to bankruptcies associated with their names and social security numbers. Nothing like starting off your adult life in debt and having bad credit.

The social security administration is not allowed to notify people when they see that they are "sharing" their number. They did attempt to contact employers who had an inordinate amount of employees with numbers that did not match their names. Of course, the liberal lawyers stopped that, claiming it was tantamount to deportation notices. We wouldn't want to upset the thieves, now would we? I believe the practice was allowed to resume, but don't know if they can still contact employers regarding the fake numbers.

It's just amazing the lengths that government goes to in order to favor the illegal aliens over citizens.

Last edited:

Anyone who thinks an illegal alien should have a right to own a gun in this country is out of their mind, plain and simple. I'm sure there are a few who would support this, but I honestly can't believe you would find many that would. This is just common sense. While we have the right to own firearms, and that is even debatable in certain jurisdictions, not all rights carry over to everyone and anyone. Owning a gun is a right if you are not a known criminal who has been convicted of a crime. Generally, those people lose their right to own guns. Illegals certainly do not get the same rights as citizens.

I agree. Owning a gun is a right bestowed upon a citizen. It is not a human right.

I agree. Owning a gun is a right bestowed upon a citizen. It is not a human right.

WRONG cumquat. It is a right bestowed upon ALL human by GOD. NO MAN can stop it.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. —

Federal Judges don't know their asses from holes in the ground - prejudiced scumbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back