Court rules that internet trolling not protected by the 1st...

funny-pictures-angry-sloth.jpg

Learn how to read you dumbfuck. The case isn't about trolling. Now backpedal at NASA speed because it's your only option. (we all know you won't admit a mistake)

It's. A. Joke.....:doubt:

I saw it was an attempted joke.......I really don't care either way. What will be interesting will be the response and probably the creation of a Cyber Protection Ground Unit within State and Federal law enforcement agencies. Just like that guy in Oregon cops will be busting down doors in "anticipation" of violent crimes from emotional outbursts on message boards. Eventually everyone will be living in clear plexiglass houses wearing transparent ra
in suits and anyone who doesn't will be seen as a terrorist plotting to blow up the local TCBY.

There are a number of genuine, cyber bullies at USMB. They exist at just about all Internet message boards - no, not "just about" - at ALL Internet message boards.

I would like to put in, "You know who you are," but, strangely enough, most of them don't. Most of them think it's perfectly OK to browbeat others on an anonymous Internet message board and, if confronted with what they are, would merely say hey, if you don't like it, don't post here.

They are, of course, cowards.

Learn how to read you dumbfuck. The case isn't about trolling. Now backpedal at NASA speed because it's your only option. (we all know you won't admit a mistake)

I see you've misplaced yer sense of humor . . . . again.

Nothing was misplaced you whiny dummass. USMB has long outlawed the very activity in contention on this legal case so it made absolutely no sense to try and make a joke. No worries, you punks operate on emotions so I fully expect your continued denial.

It's. A. Joke.....:doubt:

I saw it was an attempted joke.......I really don't care either way. What will be interesting will be the response and probably the creation of a Cyber Protection Ground Unit within State and Federal law enforcement agencies. Just like that guy in Oregon cops will be busting down doors in "anticipation" of violent crimes from emotional outbursts on message boards. Eventually everyone will be living in clear plexiglass houses wearing transparent ra
in suits and anyone who doesn't will be seen as a terrorist plotting to blow up the local TCBY.

There are a number of genuine, cyber bullies at USMB. They exist at just about all Internet message boards - no, not "just about" - at ALL Internet message boards.

I would like to put in, "You know who you are," but, strangely enough, most of them don't. Most of them think it's perfectly OK to browbeat others on an anonymous Internet message board and, if confronted with what they are, would merely say hey, if you don't like it, don't post here.

There is a world of difference between what you are complaining about and the legal case in the op. The term "cyber bully" is already abused and over used but I'm guessing this is just the beginning and it will become even more prominent as people search in desperation for masks to hide their faces of ignorance and arrogance. Regardless of the issue and facts there will always be people who converse mainly on feelings versus anything else and when their rice paper armor crumbles they just complain instead of owning their own actions.

There is a world of difference between what you are complaining about and the legal case in the op. The term "cyber bully" is already abused and over used but I'm guessing this is just the beginning and it will become even more prominent as people search in desperation for masks to hide their faces of ignorance and arrogance. Regardless of the issue and facts there will always be people who converse mainly on feelings versus anything else and when their rice paper armor crumbles they just complain instead of owning their own actions.

Dude! I didnt even know you were still here !!!

Maybe I don't understand the definition of 'trolling'. I thought it was posting controversail POVs just to stir up a reaction and get attention, not stalking or bullying somebody. Am I missing something?:confused:

Maybe I don't understand the definition of 'trolling'. I thought it was posting controversail POVs just to stir up a reaction and get attention, not stalking or bullying somebody. Am I missing something?:confused:

No you aren't missing anything. The op author is just a dummass that doesn't know how to read so a couple of his pals tried to cover for him but failed and he sure as hell won't come back and admit his error.

death threats ... are not protected...in nc if you go up and get in someone's face...and threaten them...you can be arrested...it concerns their ability to carry out the threat and all...

i.e. if i said to gunny....i am gonna kick your ass....i dont think gunny is too feared of a 56 yr old woman

but if i said it to someone smaller or weaker than me...and they were afraid i could do it...i would be guilty of some type of assault...

:cuckoo:

Nope. There is a distinct difference between trolling and abusive posting. You have both definitions correct.

No you aren't missing anything. The op author is just a dummass that doesn't know how to read so a couple of his pals tried to cover for him but failed and he sure as hell won't come back and admit his error.

Explanation of OP which you are too stupid to understand

:rofl:

I don't know why, but I found the use of that wikipedia link quite funny :)

None of us are surprised you are way way way way too arrogant to admit you fucked up. My first response in this thread properly called you out. It was obvious you tried to make a joke you dummass. The problem is USMB has long had a rule in place that explicitly prohibits the issue in contention for the court case in the OP.

Keep dancing like the little kid you are.....

None of us are surprised you are way way way way too arrogant to admit you fucked up. My first response in this thread properly called you out. It was obvious you tried to make a joke you dummass. The problem is USMB has long had a rule in place that explicitly prohibits the issue in contention for the court case in the OP.

If it was obvious that I tried to make a joke, then what the fuck is your problem? Embarrassed that you were too stupid to get it the first time around, so you are reverting to your default setting of "projection" and claiming that you called someone out?

Now THAT is funny. Keep it up :thup:

If it was obvious that I tried to make a joke, then what the fuck is your problem? Embarrassed that you were too stupid to get it the first time around, so you are reverting to your default setting of "projection" and claiming that you called someone out?

Your rebuttle vocabulary is in starvation mode. Using "projection" as a blanket response went sour before egg nog from Christmas 2004.

I pointed out the stoopidity of your attempted joke...but that isn't what all this is about....is it? Pathetic chumps like you take shit so personally you cannot possibly fathom the idea of admitting you are wrong when you don't like the person (people) who called you out. Even though I am not the only one to point out your error you lie and say "everyone else" got your joke. Grow up you fuxxing punk.

Your rebuttle vocabulary is in starvation mode. Using "projection" as a blanket response went sour before egg nog from Christmas 2004.

I pointed out the stoopidity of your attempted joke...but that isn't what all this is about....is it? Pathetic chumps like you take shit so personally you cannot possibly fathom the idea of admitting you are wrong when you don't like the person (people) who called you out. Even though I am not the only one to point out your error you lie and say "everyone else" got your joke. Grow up you fuxxing punk.

Still embarrassed you didn't get it, huh?

We are embarrassed for you.

We are embarrassed for you.

Who is "we"?

Forum List

Back