Court records suggest Wacky Roy Moore dated wife Kayla while she was still married to another man

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by basquebromance, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Pop23

Pop23 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,036
    Remember, progressive chicks will screw anyone on the first date.

So they project a lot

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  2. Pop23

Pop23 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,036
    No he didn’t. Link the quote.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +537
    So you are saying that Melania and Kayla are progressives? They didn't even pick men who are attractive. They must go for the ugly guys.

4. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,566
    The lies are really beyond the pale over Moore. And even when the lie is disproven, the left wing nutbars will still keep on lying because their sole agenda is to smear the man.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +537
    Why not "smear" somebody who is well worth smearing? moore is complete trash.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,264
    :cuckoo:

7. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,264
    I love that....

"no he didn't. link the quote."

don't you think you should have asked for the link before you defended the sexual predator?

Many years before, I had attended a dance recital at Gadsden State Junior College,” Moore wrote. “I remembered one of the special dances performed by a young woman whose first and last names began with the letter 'K.' It was something I had never forgotten. Could that young woman have been Kayla Kisor?”

Of course, it would turn out that, yes, that was the future Mrs. Moore. In an
    interview earlier this year, as Moore was campaigning for the Senate seat vacated by Jeff Sessions, Moore provided further details, including the time, of that initial meeting.

“I was standing at the back of the auditorium and I saw her at the front and I remember her name, it was Kayla Kisor, K.K,” he said. “It was, oh gosh, eight years later or something, I met her and when she told me her name I remembered K.K.”
    That eight-year timeframe would have meant that Moore was 29 and Kayla just 15 when they first met. However, Moore said that he was deputy district attorney at the time, a post he began a year later, in 1977.

That was the same year in which Beverly Young Nelson, appearing at a press conference last week, accused Moore of trying to rape her when she was just 16. And it was that same year that then 18-year-old Gena Richardson was working at Gadsden Mall when Moore asked her out.

Roy Moore met wife Kayla when she was a minor, and he was 30, at a girls’ dance recital

aside from creepy moore admitting he had a think for kayla at 15 years old, when he was in his 30's....

what the hell was a 30 something man with no kids doing stalking young girls at a dance recital?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Pop23

Pop23 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,036
    I asked you to link to where he said he was hot for her at 15. This is what you supplied:

“I was standing at the back of the auditorium and I saw her at the front and I remember her name, it was Kayla Kisor, K.K,” he said. “It was, oh gosh, eight years later or something, I met her and when she told me her name I remembered K.K.”
    That eight-year timeframe would have meant that Moore was 29 and Kayla just 15 when they first met. However, Moore said that he was deputy district attorney at the time, a post he began a year later, in 1977.

Where in the link does it say he expressed any interest sexually in her at 15?

NOWHERE!

Only the writer of the article says they met then as well. The statement does not.

Do you enjoy being proven the fool? You are really good at it.