Court records suggest Wacky Roy Moore dated wife Kayla while she was still married to another man

How could any decent human being allow a person as disgusting as roy moore have sex with her? One is supposed to have standards. Apparently this "Kayla" with her cross earrings sleeps with this slut in the same bed and allows him to do disgusting things to her. Must be some sexual fetish. Totally gross. Must be a Southern slut thing.

It would be better if she had sex with a chick, right?

Or maybe a chick with a dick, right?

Progressives? You simply can’t make this stuff up folks!
The slut moore has been the one who has kept bringing religion, specifically his brand of Christianity, into the mix, yet he, himself, has a filthy past, but parades around as if he is some sort of representative of the Supreme Being, who apparently, like him, hates LGBTs. Such BS. And this Kayla actually "married" this "man" and allows him to fondle her and worse. Sheesh!

Proof, you don’t give a rip about whether anyone got assaulted. This is all about your hatred of religion.

Thanks.
I don't "hate religion." "Religion" is a very generic term. I just have a low tolerance for low-lifes, like these "evangelical" morons who market a crap brand of "religion" and try to dump it on the world just like the Taliban does. What does this have to do with anyone being assaulted? A shithead is a shithead.

Oh, I have no doubt you hate religion. We've seen it many many times here.

And the reason?

It's because it is constitutionally protected, and the left hate that.
I never hated "religion," as I said. I do hate cheap bullshit, though. Cheap bullshit is protected by the Constitution, but it's still cheap bullshit.

The slut moore has been the one who has kept bringing religion, specifically his brand of Christianity, into the mix, yet he, himself, has a filthy past, but parades around as if he is some sort of representative of the Supreme Being, who apparently, like him, hates LGBTs. Such BS. And this Kayla actually "married" this "man" and allows him to fondle her and worse. Sheesh!

Proof, you don’t give a rip about whether anyone got assaulted. This is all about your hatred of religion.

Thanks.
I don't "hate religion." "Religion" is a very generic term. I just have a low tolerance for low-lifes, like these "evangelical" morons who market a crap brand of "religion" and try to dump it on the world just like the Taliban does. What does this have to do with anyone being assaulted? A shithead is a shithead.

And the reason?

I never hated "religion," as I said. I do hate cheap bullshit, though. Cheap bullshit is protected by the Constitution, but it's still cheap bullshit.

And disagreeing with cheap bullshit accusations is protected under the constitution as well.

Deal with it and your hate. It's unbecoming.

Thanks.

And the reason?

And disagreeing with cheap bullshit accusations is protected under the constitution as well.

I'm just saying that we have to point out cheap scumbags like graham and jeffress and their prostitution of religion and desire to ruin society.

Thanks.

And the reason?

I'm just saying that we have to point out cheap scumbags like graham and jeffress and their prostitution of religion and desire to ruin society.

So you found two? Cry me a friggen river

The Party of Morals and Religion
laughing-gifs-kill-you.gif

Did Roy Moore
Date His Wife,
Kayla, When She
Was Still Married to Her First Husband, Breaking a Bible ...

Roy Moore started
dating wife while
she was still legally
married

Court records
suggest Roy Moore
dated wife while
she was still married

They were separated and the divorce was in progress. What's the problem?

Thanks.

And the reason?

I've always been a chirstian but the last few years has really kicked the shit out of my view of it.

Court records suggest Roy Moore dated his wife while she was still legally married

Roy Moore dated his wife while she was still married to another man, please stop using God to defend this man
what is this fucking SUGGEST shit? can't ANY GOD DAMN MEDIA OUTLET get facts?

you gossip assholes get on my nerves. may as well put on a 1960s hairdryer, eat bon bons and smoke lucky strikes while getting your damn nails done.

now now.... a little touchy there, child molester supporter.

reality is creepy roy admitted having the hots for her when she was 15 and he was in his 30's

Thanks.

And the reason?

I've always been a chirstian but the last few years has really kicked the shit out of my view of it.

Growing a pair is always an option.

Court records suggest Roy Moore dated his wife while she was still legally married

Roy Moore dated his wife while she was still married to another man, please stop using God to defend this man

you gossip assholes get on my nerves. may as well put on a 1960s hairdryer, eat bon bons and smoke lucky strikes while getting your damn nails done.

reality is creepy roy admitted having the hots for her when she was 15 and he was in his 30's

No he didn’t. Link the quote.

So you are saying that Melania and Kayla are progressives? They didn't even pick men who are attractive. They must go for the ugly guys.

The lies are really beyond the pale over Moore. And even when the lie is disproven, the left wing nutbars will still keep on lying because their sole agenda is to smear the man.

The lies are really beyond the pale over Moore. And even when the lie is disproven, the left wing nutbars will still keep on lying because their sole agenda is to smear the man.
Why not "smear" somebody who is well worth smearing? moore is complete trash.

:cuckoo:

I love that....

"no he didn't. link the quote."

don't you think you should have asked for the link before you defended the sexual predator?

Many years before, I had attended a dance recital at Gadsden State Junior College,” Moore wrote. “I remembered one of the special dances performed by a young woman whose first and last names began with the letter 'K.' It was something I had never forgotten. Could that young woman have been Kayla Kisor?”

Of course, it would turn out that, yes, that was the future Mrs. Moore. In an
interview earlier this year, as Moore was campaigning for the Senate seat vacated by Jeff Sessions, Moore provided further details, including the time, of that initial meeting.

“I was standing at the back of the auditorium and I saw her at the front and I remember her name, it was Kayla Kisor, K.K,” he said. “It was, oh gosh, eight years later or something, I met her and when she told me her name I remembered K.K.”
That eight-year timeframe would have meant that Moore was 29 and Kayla just 15 when they first met. However, Moore said that he was deputy district attorney at the time, a post he began a year later, in 1977.

That was the same year in which Beverly Young Nelson, appearing at a press conference last week, accused Moore of trying to rape her when she was just 16. And it was that same year that then 18-year-old Gena Richardson was working at Gadsden Mall when Moore asked her out.

Roy Moore met wife Kayla when she was a minor, and he was 30, at a girls’ dance recital

aside from creepy moore admitting he had a think for kayla at 15 years old, when he was in his 30's....

what the hell was a 30 something man with no kids doing stalking young girls at a dance recital?

I love that....

"no he didn't. link the quote."

don't you think you should have asked for the link before you defended the sexual predator?

Many years before, I had attended a dance recital at Gadsden State Junior College,” Moore wrote. “I remembered one of the special dances performed by a young woman whose first and last names began with the letter 'K.' It was something I had never forgotten. Could that young woman have been Kayla Kisor?”

Of course, it would turn out that, yes, that was the future Mrs. Moore. In an
interview earlier this year, as Moore was campaigning for the Senate seat vacated by Jeff Sessions, Moore provided further details, including the time, of that initial meeting.

“I was standing at the back of the auditorium and I saw her at the front and I remember her name, it was Kayla Kisor, K.K,” he said. “It was, oh gosh, eight years later or something, I met her and when she told me her name I remembered K.K.”
That eight-year timeframe would have meant that Moore was 29 and Kayla just 15 when they first met. However, Moore said that he was deputy district attorney at the time, a post he began a year later, in 1977.

That was the same year in which Beverly Young Nelson, appearing at a press conference last week, accused Moore of trying to rape her when she was just 16. And it was that same year that then 18-year-old Gena Richardson was working at Gadsden Mall when Moore asked her out.

Roy Moore met wife Kayla when she was a minor, and he was 30, at a girls’ dance recital

aside from creepy moore admitting he had a think for kayla at 15 years old, when he was in his 30's....

what the hell was a 30 something man with no kids doing stalking young girls at a dance recital?

I asked you to link to where he said he was hot for her at 15. This is what you supplied:

Where in the link does it say he expressed any interest sexually in her at 15?

NOWHERE!

Only the writer of the article says they met then as well. The statement does not.

Do you enjoy being proven the fool? You are really good at it.

Forum List

Back