court gives custody to house with child killer in it....just read it

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
“This is not an allegation,’’ Conlon’s lawyer, Todd DeVallance told Lauer Tuesday. “These are facts. They are undisputed facts from the record. This woman has harmed children in the past. She has killed children in the past.’’

Her kids are with woman who killed her own children - TODAY People - TODAY.com

let me bottom line this....women kills her two kids, 4 and 8 yr old girls...is declared insane...goes to mental institute ...husband remarries and has two boys....husband divorces current wife with two boys...first wife (the child killer) get out of mental institue and they remarry.. the courts have ruled in favor of father and step mother (the child killer)....of course the mother of the boys is objecting.....

Bizarre case
For three years, Conlon said, she was unaware that Kristine was living with her boys. The boys were instructed to use a false name for Kristine and lie to Conlon about her presence in the home, Conlon told Lauer. Conlon and DeVallance hired a private investigator who determined that Kristine was back living in John’s home.

Why in the hell did the custody change get denied? If she was the 'perfect mom' before and then just snapped into a zombie double-murder mode... what's to say she's not going to do it again? Her behavior was unpredictable, so I don't understand why the court wouldn't take the greatest precaution when it came to custody.

Why in the hell did the custody change get denied? If she was the 'perfect mom' before and then just snapped into a zombie double-murder mode... what's to say she's not going to do it again? Her behavior was unpredictable, so I don't understand why the court wouldn't take the greatest precaution when it came to custody.

BTW, I'm not saying she should be locked up forever. She had four years in psych, and was deemed to be not-completely-psycho. Okay, whatever. I hope she is fine.

But she did randomly commit a double homicide, insane or not, and it just seems grossly unfair to allow her to be around kids, especially ones who aren't even hers. I think that's just part of the price she has to pay, along with never being a teacher or a camp counselor etc.

Some people are just so selfish. Why can't those two people realize that they're only messing up those children?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back