Court Agrees to Consider Schiavo Petition

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
PINELLAS PARK, Fla. — Terri Schiavo's (search) parents won an eleventh hour victory on Wednesday when a federal appeals court agreed to consider a petition for a new hearing on whether to restore their daughter's feeding tube. But the ruling by 11th Circuit Court of Appeals (search) may be too late to save the severely brain damaged woman who is entering her 13th day without nourishment.

Bob and Mary Schindler received more high-profile support for their cause Tuesday as Rev. Jesse Jackson (search) visited them in Florida and urged their daughter's feeding tube be reinserted.

Read the rest:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,151777,00.html

I just read this on my homepage and couldn't believe what I was reading!!!They better move fast!!!

It just occured to me this happens right after JJ gets involved,kind of odd.... :scratch:

You know what I don't understand? Why don't those protestors - rather than just try only a couple people at a time - all try and go into the hospice at once? They can't stop em' all! :)

-Cp said:
You know what I don't understand? Why don't those protestors - rather than just try only a couple people at a time - all try and go into the hospice at once? They can't stop em' all! :)

Christians are too afraid

dilloduck said:
Christians are too afraid

Christians? Those aren't Christians.

Yes lets be bigger hypocrites than we already are, lets break the law then the next time lib freakos throw a big protest march in D.C or somewhere lets talk about what idiots they are. :rolleyes:

This really though is very sad, there will 99.9% be no overturn of the rightful decision by the courts. The courts are playing games. But that is what we get for selling out to the federal judicial system.

Actually there are some commies there protesting. Last night on Hannity and Colmes they were interviewing a few people protesting on Michael Schaivo's side one of them had a youth Communist party shirt on.

Actually there are some commies there protesting. Last night on Hannity and Colmes they were interviewing a few people protesting on Michael Schaivo's side one of them had a youth Communist party shirt on.
she was a karl rove plant to make the right to lifers look better after the federal intervention fiasco.

SmarterThanYou said:
she was a karl rove plant to make the right to lifers look better after the federal intervention fiasco.

Naturally. and Karl Rove was involved in the earthquake in asia earlier this week.

OCA said:
Christians? Those aren't Christians.

Yes lets be bigger hypocrites than we already are, lets break the law then the next time lib freakos throw a big protest march in D.C or somewhere lets talk about what idiots they are. :rolleyes:

This really though is very sad, there will 99.9% be no overturn of the rightful decision by the courts. The courts are playing games. But that is what we get for selling out to the federal judicial system.

I wasn't talking about the ones on TV-----I mean REAL Christians are too afraid to defy the law. Rosa Parks had more balls.

SmarterThanYou said:

No, she was just a kid. She is idealistic and still maturing. With a few more years of education and experience and maturation, she will begin to look at the world a little differently than she does today. I thought some crazy stuff when I was in college too.

Naturally. and Karl Rove was involved in the earthquake in asia earlier this week.
No, that was the pope. an anticipatory move for his feeding tube.

Forum List

Back