Couple’s “Buy Black” Experiment Becomes Movement

White people already direct their funds at white owned businesses, in most black inner cities its Koreans that blacks give their money, now who's really the racist?

you are for making such a retarded fucking baseless assumption. Again, mr affirmative action, do you REALLY want to see white people abide by the same racist bullshit as the OP? I DARE you to say yes.

White people don't mostly support white owned businesses? How many non white businesses do you see in white neighborhoods? Do white neighborhoods allow a bunch of non-whites to open businesses in their neighborhoods? No they don't, so using your logic wouldn't that make whites racist? White people already buy from other whites, its not like they buying most of their goods and services non-whites.

I see a LOT of them. Hell, I WORK for a black owned company. I bet that blows your fucking reptilian mind, doesn't it. And yes, white neighborhoods don't BAN black businesses. Thats just asinine. But, PLEASE, go ahead and take 5 minutes away from your gay hating threads and post some evidence that, in fact, whites push black businesses out of their chambers of commerce, you dumb monkey.

Of couse whites buy from whites. So do blacks. So do whites buy from blacks. When you are 20% of the fucking population DONT EXPECT TO ENJOY 50% OF THE FUCKING COMMERCE.

Come on, you stupid motherfucker.. POST some of this big bad "oh my god a white guy didn't buy a beanpie" shit that seems to haunt your imagination.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
yep, and it was the Koreans the blacks beat the crap outta in the LA riots too, and burned down their busisness wasn't it so?
and you wonder why they started this campaign!:lol:
He mentions that blacks buy from koreans and you bring up the LA riots that happened over ten years ago. Someone talks about them only buying from blacks and than you guys bring up the crime rate against white people. Stop acting like a victim.
Attitudes like your's in one of the reason they probably started this campaign. Go cry racism some more hypocrit.

I don't think I'm the hypocrite here! like I said,, all my life I've been taught racism in any form is wrong! well,, I'm getting edumacated.. today.. all righty.. :lol: btw,, I said nothing about the crime rate against white people.. show me where???

Thats pretty much exactly it: Racism is BAAAAD (unless it's racism against whites). The sad truth is that these goofy motherfuckers would HATE to see an actual concerted effort by whites to direct their commerce at whites only. Then, they'd be crying for more affirmative action. Clearly, until 20% of the population feels like 50% then anti-white racism is A-OK.

Seriously.. drop the rhetorical bullshit, you bitches, and start posting evidence. I want to see proof that whites are not only running black business out of town with a goddamn pitchfork but ALSO that we are all part of some alliance keeping blacks in poverty stricken ghettos ( you know, as opposed to soaring illigitimacy and the outright failure of family structures which has given us droopy drawer thug wannabes that have more interest in mag wheels than an education)

He mentions that blacks buy from koreans and you bring up the LA riots that happened over ten years ago. Someone talks about them only buying from blacks and than you guys bring up the crime rate against white people. Stop acting like a victim.
Attitudes like your's in one of the reason they probably started this campaign. Go cry racism some more hypocrit.

I don't think I'm the hypocrite here! like I said,, all my life I've been taught racism in any form is wrong! well,, I'm getting edumacated.. today.. all righty.. :lol: btw,, I said nothing about the crime rate against white people.. show me where???

Thats pretty much exactly it: Racism is BAAAAD (unless it's racism against whites). The sad truth is that these goofy motherfuckers would HATE to see an actual concerted effort by whites to direct their commerce at whites only. Then, they'd be crying for more affirmative action. Clearly, until 20% of the population feels like 50% then anti-white racism is A-OK.

Seriously.. drop the rhetorical bullshit, you bitches, and start posting evidence. I want to see proof that whites are not only running black business out of town with a goddamn pitchfork but ALSO that we are all part of some alliance keeping blacks in poverty stricken ghettos ( you know, as opposed to soaring illigitimacy and the outright failure of family structures which has given us droopy drawer thug wannabes that have more interest in mag wheels than an education)
I want you to show where I said it is white people's fault for black people's poverty level.
and like I have said many times before do you ever think this is their solution to stop these poverty levels. It might not be the best solutions but at least they trying to do something and trying to solve the problem themselves. You keep posting reasons why they should have this campaign to buy black. You just keep missing the point.

with 5% of non farm businesses owned by black people in the united states I wonder how many of you ever buy from a black owned business or if you ever even have. Black people are seven times more likely to be in prison when they only have 12.8% of the population. You bitch about black people commiting crimes against white people . And of course you bitch now when they try to do something to stop this trend.
If you have such a problem with this don't bitch about black people being on welfare and commiting crimes because you shot down their solution to the problem.
US Census Press Releases
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

RACISM isn't a solution. But, again, PLEASE insist that it's kosher to openly promote commerce inside of your own ethnicity. I DARE you. Getting all mellowdramatic as if RACISM is the only option, or that ONLY BLACKS are poor or on welfare doesn't speak too highly of your cognitive abilities.
then maybe white people should shop at a local business in a poor neighborhood instead of shopping at Walmart. White people shopping at large corporations that buy mostly from china and other third world countries does more damage to these small businesses than this group of black people shopping from black owned businesses.

why should i pay more for a product that i have to?

I don't give a rat's ass who owns a business. I shop where it is most convenient and where I can get the best deal period.

I thought the whole idea of equality was that it shouldn't matter what color you are.

imagine that.

Black entrepreneurs start more businesses, but fail at higher rate - Memphis Business Journal:

UC Santa Cruz - Social Sciences - News and Events - View News

African American-owned businesses are more likely to fail and less likely to expand than firms owned by whites and by other minorities. | Government > Government Support of Business from AllBusiness.com

Did you ever think this has nothing to do with race and they are just trying to help people from their ethnic community succeed. Once again they are trying to do something to solve the problem among their own ethnic group. Instead of ignoring the problems and letting them continue they are trying to do something about it.

RACISM isn't a solution. But, again, PLEASE insist that it's kosher to openly promote commerce inside of your own ethnicity. I DARE you. Getting all mellowdramatic as if RACISM is the only option, or that ONLY BLACKS are poor or on welfare doesn't speak too highly of your cognitive abilities.
then maybe white people should shop at a local business in a poor neighborhood instead of shopping at Walmart. White people shopping at large corporations that buy mostly from china and other third world countries does more damage to these small businesses than this group of black people shopping from black owned businesses.

why should i pay more for a product that i have to?

I don't give a rat's ass who owns a business. I shop where it is most convenient and where I can get the best deal period.

I thought the whole idea of equality was that it shouldn't matter what color you are.

imagine that.
my dad shop at a local grocery store even though they don't always have the best prices because he has shopped there for years, knows everyone who works there, and the Vice President was one of his frat brothers. He doesn't always shop there but he does a good amount of the time. It is about supporting your community.
And when your community is failing at larger number than any other community you try to something to help it out. When businesses start to do better everything else starts to do better.
Conservatives claim to care about small businesses but in your statements above along with other conservatives comments it is obvious you don't give rat ass about that business.
and maybe you should give a rat's ass who owns the business.

Black entrepreneurs start more businesses, but fail at higher rate - Memphis Business Journal:

African American-owned businesses are more likely to fail and less likely to expand than firms owned by whites and by other minorities. | Government > Government Support of Business from AllBusiness.com

Did you ever think this has nothing to do with race and they are just trying to help people from their ethnic community succeed. Once again they are trying to do something to solve the problem among their own ethnic group. Instead of ignoring the problems and letting them continue they are trying to do something about it.

Yes! I see that!

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

THEIR ethnic community? So it's ok for them to racially segregate themselves? Shouldn't people that believe in racial equality support the American community in which they live? What they're doing is practicing racism, no matter how they try to justify it.

THEIR ethnic community? So it's ok for them to racially segregate themselves? Shouldn't people that believe in racial equality support the American community in which they live? What they're doing is practicing racism, no matter how they try to justify it.
because that american community is doing so much to help them out.
maybe if you read the articles I posted you would understand what I am refering to.
Are you going to go into a poor black neighborhood to support the failing businesses? I highly doubt it. You guys talk about Rev. Wright but what did he say that was not un true?
YOu guys like to live in fantasy land where everything is equal and that white people are supporting black businesses.
Do you call people who live in chinatown who only shop at chinese businesses, only deal with chinese people, marry only other chinese people racist? This is how other ethnic groups survive and a lot of black people are not surviving.
If this what they have to do to make their community better than what is the problem. Really get over it, you are not being hurt by it.

People should have a right to shop where ever they please. That being said, if these folks seek to be so supportive based on Race, why are they not living in that community? Paying taxes in that county verses the county they currently live in, I would think would be more helpful to many blacks verses one black that they support by buying groceries there. If they were honest in their intent, they would do both. Live in the Community and seek to improve it and shop there.

maybe if you read the articles I posted you would understand what I am refering to.
Are you going to go into a poor black neighborhood to support the failing businesses? I highly doubt it. You guys talk about Rev. Wright but what did he say that was not un true?
YOu guys like to live in fantasy land where everything is equal and that white people are supporting black businesses.
Do you call people who live in chinatown who only shop at chinese businesses, only deal with chinese people, marry only other chinese people racist? This is how other ethnic groups survive and a lot of black people are not surviving.
If this what they have to do to make their community better than what is the problem. Really get over it, you are not being hurt by it.

These folks are not just trying to keep their dollars in their community. They are traveling good distances in some cases in order not to patronize "white" businesses. If they were simply trying to shop locally, I could respect that.

you are for making such a retarded fucking baseless assumption. Again, mr affirmative action, do you REALLY want to see white people abide by the same racist bullshit as the OP? I DARE you to say yes.

White people don't mostly support white owned businesses? How many non white businesses do you see in white neighborhoods? Do white neighborhoods allow a bunch of non-whites to open businesses in their neighborhoods? No they don't, so using your logic wouldn't that make whites racist? White people already buy from other whites, its not like they buying most of their goods and services non-whites.

I see a LOT of them. Hell, I WORK for a black owned company. I bet that blows your fucking reptilian mind, doesn't it. And yes, white neighborhoods don't BAN black businesses. Thats just asinine. But, PLEASE, go ahead and take 5 minutes away from your gay hating threads and post some evidence that, in fact, whites push black businesses out of their chambers of commerce, you dumb monkey.

Of couse whites buy from whites. So do blacks. So do whites buy from blacks. When you are 20% of the fucking population DONT EXPECT TO ENJOY 50% OF THE FUCKING COMMERCE.

Come on, you stupid motherfucker.. POST some of this big bad "oh my god a white guy didn't buy a beanpie" shit that seems to haunt your imagination.

Whites predominately buy from whites and don't venture into the areas where blacj businesses are owned, its a fact so get over it Shogun. In the days of segregation black owned businesses flourished for the obvious reason but they started failing after the perceived feeling of having overcame segregation era and most of that money that went to black businesses went to mostly white owned businesses, so buying black today as done by this couple is simply trying to pump money and support into black owned businesses.

In the Chinatowns across the country the people in those communities buy only from other Chinese and get their services from other Chinese but allow others who are not Chinese to come in and spend their money, nobody is calling them racist, in fact, idiots just like you who claim blacks cry about racism too much always ask why can't blacks be more like Asian immigrants who come in with perceivably nothing and achieve, well this is exactly how they achieve, by keeping the money in their communities.

Whites predominately buy from whites and don't venture into the areas where blacj businesses are owned, its a fact so get over it Shogun. In the days of segregation black owned businesses flourished for the obvious reason but they started failing after the perceived feeling of having overcame segregation era and most of that money that went to black businesses went to mostly white owned businesses, so buying black today as done by this couple is simply trying to pump money and support into black owned businesses.

In the Chinatowns across the country the people in those communities buy only from other Chinese and get their services from other Chinese but allow others who are not Chinese to come in and spend their money, nobody is calling them racist, in fact, idiots just like you who claim blacks cry about racism too much always ask why can't blacks be more like Asian immigrants who come in with perceivably nothing and achieve, well this is exactly how they achieve, by keeping the money in their communities.

Maybe in your small town, but here it's not a matter of "black and white". You go where you can afford to go, period. Yes, in downtown, you shop based on price and value, some are owned by blacks, but the best stores are owned by asians (go figure) so most of us shop in asian owned stores. How 'bout that?

These folks are not just trying to keep their dollars in their community. They are traveling good distances in some cases in order not to patronize "white" businesses. If they were simply trying to shop locally, I could respect that.

What are those white businesses that these blacks are not patronizing doing for these black people in order to want these people to keep coming back? Its a give and take thing, you can't call people racist when they don't give you their dollars and while you simultaneously are doing nothing for the community that contribute it.

Maybe in your small town, but here it's not a matter of "black and white". You go where you can afford to go, period. Yes, in downtown, you shop based on price and value, some are owned by blacks, but the best stores are owned by asians (go figure) so most of us shop in asian owned stores. How 'bout that?

You're missing the point here, Chinese who buy and get services from Chinese only are not considered as racists for not putting their dollars into the pockets of people who are not Chinese, when you even go to their restaurants some only hire their families and or other Chinese but hardly any other races of people, but no one calls them racist.

From experience as well as testimony from other blacks who have shopped at Korean stores, the prices may be lower but the quality crappy and or the products are knock offs, so when it goes bad you'll almost always end up going back again and again, lower prices doesn't always means the best value and best quality.

You're missing the point here, Chinese who buy and get services from Chinese only are not considered as racists for not putting their dollars into the pockets of people who are not Chinese, when you even go to their restaurants some only hire their families and or other Chinese but hardly any other races of people, but no one calls them racist.

From experience as well as testimony from other blacks who have shopped at Korean stores, the prices may be lower but the quality crappy and or the products are knock offs, so when it goes bad you'll almost always end up going back again and again, lower prices doesn't always means the best value and best quality.

They hire an awful lot of white, black, and mexican services ... odd ... :eusa_whistle:

I think buy only black is a great idea,

any of you honkeys paying attention?

Forum List

Back