Couple’s “Buy Black” Experiment Becomes Movement

Shogun is going to stop feeding you because your posts become more deranged and full of illogic the more they go on. Everyone in here knows the truth about the progress of black people and that it had nothing to do with the majority of white people allowing blacks to do anything. Of course blacks fought for everything we've accomplished in this country and no white man can lay claim to that, if it was as simple as white people allowing blacks to do something the black man would be far worst off than what he is now and full equality has still hasn't been achieved.

Don't sit up and try to fool people into thinking you're not racist with your good ****** bad ****** logic as a cover for your obvious racism and bigotry toward blacks, just remember that you call a black man boss, maybe thats why you come to this place to vent because you're too much of a coward to say what you say here around those blacks you work with, thats the difference between you and the Bass, everything the Bass says here he'll say anyplace to anyone at any time. Also the Bass doesn't have to distort and twist reality in order to insult someone like your pathetic suggestions that the Bass received a prison education, acts ghetto, drinks 40s and cares about rims. The bass can and does tell you about your pathetic jackass self from what you post here, not based on some twisted, distorted vision of you.

The point of this thread still stands strong, the buy black campaign is not racist and is only intended to boost black businesses and to promote a sense of self reliance and self determination, principle which we praise in immigrants that come to America and become successful.

Indeed, everyone DOES know.. Now go put on some chapstick and get ready to kiss some white ass starting with

abe-lincoln.jpg

Like i've said, negro.. The African Americans I work with are respectable enough not to deserve the label ******. Unlike you they are not hellbent on blaming whitey for every hangnail and shart. This isn't about fear, jig, it's about respect. And just don't respect you. Not one bit.

So, go ahead.. thank the WHITE man who gave the Emancipation Proclamation to your black ass ancestors... :rofl:

Indeed, everyone DOES know.. Now go put on some chapstick and get ready to kiss some white ass starting with

No black man needs to kiss the white man's butt, however, are you kissing the butt of your black boss? If not you're a hypocrite.

Like i've said, negro.. The African Americans I work with are respectable enough not to deserve the label ******.

Because they employ the ungrateful white jackass, thats why. Who the hell have you the right to call the blacks you don't like *******/ Would that so called "respectable" blacks at your job approve of this? Do you use the word ****** around these blacks to describe blacks you don't like?

Unlike you they are not hellbent on blaming whitey for every hangnail and shart. This isn't about fear, jig, it's about respect. And just don't respect you. Not one bit.

The Bass is a self made man from a respectable black family and neighborhood that prides itself on being self sufficient, no need to blame whiet for anything except for what he has obviously been guilty of, things which are true and that you don't like to hear.

So, go ahead.. thank the WHITE man who gave the Emancipation Proclamation to your black ass ancestors... :rofl:

The same white man who said this:

Concerning Emancipation: Fourth Debate

I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]---that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.

Oh and this proves without a doubt that the Civil War as fought by Lincoln was not some white gesture of white benevolence to blacks:

Abraham Lincoln's Letter to Horace Greeley

"Executive Mansion,
Washington, August 22, 1862.

Hon. Horace Greeley:
Dear Sir.

I have just read yours of the 19th. addressed to myself through the New-York Tribune. If there be in it any statements, or assumptions of fact, which I may know to be erroneous, I do not, now and here, controvert them. If there be in it any inferences which I may believe to be falsely drawn, I do not now and here, argue against them. If there be perceptable [sic] in it an impatient and dictatorial tone, I waive it in deference to an old friend, whose heart I have always supposed to be right.

As to the policy I "seem to be pursuing" as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men everywhere could be free.

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

And why did Lincoln issue the proclamation? Well its simple, he did it in the belief that doing so was best to save the Union, not as an act of good will white benevolence for black people, read again jackass:

Abraham Lincoln's Letter to James Conkling

But the proclamation, as law, either is valid, or is not valid. If it is not valid, it needs no retraction. If it is valid, it can not be retracted, any more than the dead can be brought to life. Some of you profess to think its retraction would operate favorably for the Union. Why better after the retraction, than before the issue? There was more than a year and a half of trial to suppress the rebellion before the proclamation issued, the last one hundred days of which passed under an explicit notice that it was coming, unless averted by those in revolt, returning to their allegiance. The war has certainly progressed as favorably for us, since the issue of proclamation as before. I know, as fully as one can know the opinions of others, that some of the commanders of our armies in the field who have given us our most important successes believe the emancipation policy and the use of the colored troops constitute the heaviest blow yet dealt to the Rebellion, and that at least one of these important successes could not have been achieved when it was but for the aid of black soldiers. Among the commanders holding these views are some who have never had any affinity with what is called abolitionism or with the Republican party policies but who held them purely as military opinions. I submit these opinions as being entitled to some weight against the objections often urged that emancipation and arming the blacks are unwise as military measures and were not adopted as such in good faith.

Simple and plain, Lincoln's freeing of the slaves was just a means to and end to win the ar and preserve the Union, so stop spreading the lie that white soldiers in the Civil war shed their blood to free slaves, they shed their blood to preserve the Union. Lincoln was only opposed to slavery spreading in future US territories, but he was not for ending slavery in the territories where it already existed.

In all, you BS white benevolence argument has been refuted and black people don't need to kiss Lincoln's ass. Also your implying that blacks really did nothing in the war is refuted by the same man who's butt you say blacks should kiss, the participation of blacks in the war was important.

Last edited:
Anybody here in this shithole of a thread ever eaten any Famous Amos Cookies???

Apparently, you are too goddamn new around here to have ever read my threads against wal marts, capitalistas and poverty causing economics. THIS is why I gave you three fucking shots as taking the racism out of your concern about poverty. But, hey, again we see how deep you really want to dive into a fucking subject.

and, bitch, I volunteer at the local food bank once a month AND buy local as much as I can. Notice that I didn't say "volunteer at the local WHITE food bank" or "Buy ONLY WHITE FARMERS PRODUCTS". Thats the giant albatross around your goofy fucking neck. Insisting that WHITE PEOPLE = CORPS as if there are no blacks in business just paints you the fool that you are.

and bitch, you dont know me so don't assume you know what I do for whomever. Apparently, i'm smart enough not to fall in the same racist ditch that you , the bass and millions of decades old white people used to cry about regarding a percieved threat that, as they say, can only be solved via segregation. Water Fountains, pools and now commerce, eh you dumb ****? Why don't you wipe your pussy off and then go read some USMB archives about my positions FOR small business before letting your stupidity invite another dunce cap on your fucking head.
I was stating the demographics of my community which is mostly white, doesn't mean I choose businesses because they are owned by whites it just means white people own most of the businesses. And I don't see where these people are completly segregating themselves from white people, they are just choosing to support the black neighborhood in which they grew up in.
And when I asked you why more white people couldn't do the same, your answer was they might get mugged or car jacked. Talk about assumptions.
And you have been assuming things about me the entire thread. I stated my reasons why I think this is good idea from them to do this for a year which is the timeline they gave for doing this never putting down white people or black people. It is a fact black owned small businesses have a much higher failure rate. And since you are for small businesses you understand they are what drive our economy. You can call me a racist all day but you come up with a different plan that will be more effective in supporting black owned businesses.

http://www.econ.yale.edu/seminars/labor/lap03/fairlie-031107.pdf

well YOUR fucking community isn't the litmus test by which the rest of the goddamn population is measured, bitch. And like I said above.. Fine. Fuck you. You validate the exclusive support based on racism all you want.. After the rest of us whiteys do the same don't come bleeding on my shoe about how racist such selective commerce is.

Are you suggesting that there IS NOT a greater crime rate IN THE EXACT FUCKING GHETTOS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT? If the hypothetical Black Shoppe was located in a fucking suburban strip mall then the entire presume of yours is pretty much flushed down the shitter, eh? Sorry, risking the chance of being mugged just to hit up a ghetto mom and pop storer isn't temping NOR it is a white persons fault for valuing their personal safety above your bullshit excuse for racism. You haven't proven that white people purposefully buy their products from other whites any more than you've proven that (poor) whites don't need economic stimulus. But hey, Fuck poor whitey, right bitch? Some black motherfucker cries racism and your pussy gets wet while you totally disregard poverty of ALL races for the sake of your own racism. Again. Fuck you. I warned you that the stove was hot so go touch it and see what happens.
please show me where I said anything to disregard any other poverty group asshole?
Like I have stated many other times this a good idea to help solve the problem for people in their community. It doesn't mean I am doing nothing for people in other ethnic groups that live in poverty, maybe you should stop assuming so much.
And the best part about the whole thing is I nor these people do not need your validation. And I guess I am racist against my own ethnic group by your standards, I guess my whole life as been a lie till now.:eek:
And still you have not answered my question, where is your better idea to help solve the larger problem of poverty in the black community since we all know it is a bigger problem in their ethnic group than any other group. Instead of insults, why don't you come up with a better solutions because that is really what the topic is about not how many times you can say the word fuck.
Why don't you answer any of the questions I have asked?

Forum List

Back