Couple vacation ideas?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
We are taking the kids to the smokies in March but we want a trip just for us as well. We did this last year. We took the kids to Bronson, Mo and we went to gulf shores.
New Orleans seems to be the number 1 pick at the moment..
Any good ideas without having to get a second mortgage?

We are taking the kids to the smokies in March but we want a trip just for us as well. We did this last year. We took the kids to Bronson, Mo and we went to gulf shores.

You want to stay in the U.S. I take it?

You want to stay in the U.S. I take it?
Yes

New Orleans, hands down. If you want to hear amazing music in a laid back atmosphere than I suggest the Krazy Korner.

New Orleans, hands down. If you want to hear amazing music in a laid back atmosphere than I suggest the Krazy Korner.
I have always wanted to go there. The culture is undeniable. However, I just don't know if I want to spend a week there. Maybe a couple days and go somewhere else?

What exactly do you and the wife like to do?
You cant beat N.O. for partying and food.
Experience different things. Partying and food as well. lol

The wife and I have tried to plan a trip to N.O. but every time we do we find that we can spend a week in Jamaica for the same amount of money.
Good hotels in N.O. aint cheap.

I have always wanted to go there. The culture is undeniable. However, I just don't know if I want to spend a week there. Maybe a couple days and go somewhere else?

A week in New Orleans...my liver would revolt. lol. A couple days to take in the sights and cuisine is the way to go. Get yourself a Pimm's Cup at The Napoleon House and visit the mansion of Madam Delphine LaLaurie.

She just sent me some links of 5 day cruises that port in NO..

Back to Gulf Shores, and this time, stop at Doc's for a few adult beverages.

Forum List

Back