couple of me working

now i gotta be baldy!!! :laugh: i jsut figured id beat mother nature to it and keep it short :p:

thanks i was hopin it would. i should have used a litle more care when i was taping up there the first time! too much sanding sucks.

Oh isn't Johnney just toooooo sexy!!!!! hahahahah! how come you didn't have Jmarie take you in the nude working? :D

he really doesnt want to have to re-do all the drywall..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: need to borrow some hair....I got a foot or so to spare...hahahahahahahahahaha

no need for your wig Jon, mines too long as it is now! my rule is if i can grab some of it, its got to go! i usually shave it

my last hair-cut was on may 10th , 2000. Not so much a hippee as a statement about several things....some folks got big dicks. some got long hair. me, I got both....:D

Originally posted by jon_forward
my last hair-cut was on may 10th , 2000. Not so much a hippee as a statement about several things....some folks got big dicks. some got long hair. me, I got both....:D
oh gawd...lol

i had long hair til i went inthe millitary, then it went bye bye! jsut kept it like that and shorter. easier to care for...lol

agree on the hassle of up-keep but in a way it keeps me closer to my son, not sure but if i had to cut hair for job, not sure if I could.

Originally posted by jon_forward
agree on the hassle of up-keep but in a way it keeps me closer to my son, not sure but if i had to cut hair for job, not sure if I could.
lol i can see that

Forum List

Back