Johnson Couple new videos out in the past 2 weeks.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn

e8e19b84-cd1a-493d-8ae0-c43ca33adcee

Last edited:
The debates do matter. Because that's where you prove you have command of the issues. And the LParty case, it's easy to STICK with the issues. Also easy to show that 2 party politics has OBSTRUCTED some relatively simple fixes for lingering problems. When the nation hears a "neutral" party explain how easy some of the solutions can be -- they will wake up to the all collusion between the Dem/Reps to KEEP some of these problems around for their benefit.

I HOPE that would be the emphasis from Johnson. Sometimes he slips into accepting the status quo..

The debates do matter. Because that's where you prove you have command of the issues. And the LParty case, it's easy to STICK with the issues. Also easy to show that 2 party politics has OBSTRUCTED some relatively simple fixes for lingering problems. When the nation hears a "neutral" party explain how easy some of the solutions can be -- they will wake up to the all collusion between the Dem/Reps to KEEP some of these problems around for their benefit.

I HOPE that would be the emphasis from Johnson. Sometimes he slips into accepting the status quo..

too true. In this case the status quo is bad and likely to get much worse before election day. The ACA layoffs are likely to be much worse the nearer we get to the deadline. The price of crude has no visible means of support. Hostages for Dollars has legs. Pay for play is coming up on the outside. IL is losing its tax base at an ever faster rate. .

too true. In this case the status quo is bad and likely to get much worse before election day. The ACA layoffs are likely to be much worse the nearer we get to the deadline. The price of crude has no visible means of support. Hostages for Dollars has legs. Pay for play is coming up on the outside. IL is losing its tax base at an ever faster rate. .

I've been telling people we're in a critical leadership crisis. And continuing to elect more arrogant power whores who feel entitled to serve is NOT what we need. Voters don't understand humility and public servants who just want to serve and sacrifice for the people anymore. They FLOCK to icons, demagogues, and now ---- potential tyrants.

I think you are underestimating the majority of voting voters in regards to motivation and overestimating the accuracy of their information sources as in:

China collapsed a year ago.

The US will be the leading exporter of LNG in 2018.

US frackers are no longer the marginal crude producers, That honor is shared by Canada, Venezuela and Nigeria.

That US alternative energy is mostly based on obsolete technology.

The problem is that the majority of news sources used are more innumerate than their customer base..

Forum List

Back