Couple laughing over flatulence leads to bus shooting

I will go out on a limb and label 25-year-old Dominic Johnson ("looking irritated" and "looking at them while he scratched his head") is another Black who "felt disrespected" and used Violence as his first-best option. advise..."cross the street" as Jesse Jackson does. Especially since the article does not say what flavor this shooter was. And he ran home to moms house. Translation. not able to live on his own.

Suck it up IM2 Superbadbrutha I used to think there was some hope. But not until the SUPER-STUPID are eliminated from the planet.

If he didn't like it on the bus, i wonder how he will feel when his cellmate farts in his 6' x 8' prison cell?
Pretty soft in Nevada on attempted murder, battery with use of a deadly weapon, discharging a gun in a prohibited area, possessing a gun as a prohibited person, and carrying a concealed weapon without a permit? You should move.

I will go out on a limb and label 25-year-old Dominic Johnson ("looking irritated" and "looking at them while he scratched his head") is another Black who "felt disrespected" and used Violence as his first-best option. advise..."cross the street" as Jesse Jackson does. Especially since the article does not say what flavor this shooter was. And he ran home to moms house. Translation. not able to live on his own.

Suck it up IM2 Superbadbrutha I used to think there was some hope. But not until the SUPER-STUPID are eliminated from the planet.
2nd Amendment solutions.

Sorry bout that,

1. Let her rip!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Rip it when your on the go, just rip it!!!!
3. Don't have to hold it in now, let it out!!!! More room outside than in, as we used to say.
4. Your going to get shot at anyway, so just rip it!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Winner....

The need of conservatives to seek out and feed on pain and violence is incredible.

The difference between triggered White conservatives who vampirically seek these stories out in fully armed paranoia, and the poor Black people they despise who spend their money on lottery tickets rather than bullets?

The latter invest in hope rather than rage and despair.

But either way, the odds of hitting a serious jackpot are one in a million at best/worst.

Vegas baby.

2nd Amendment solutions.
Piss off.
There were gun laws in place prohibiting the suspect from owning or carrying a gun.
He broke the law, because criminals don't obey laws no matter how many you pass.

Probably got a liberal early release from his first gun charge.
Want a solution?
Keep the fuckers locked up.

Forum List

Back