Couple had sex on stage during concert (Warning explicit pics)

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
And rain-forests everywhere thank you... :rolleyes:

KRISTIANSAND/OSLO (TV 2 Nettavisen): As Kristopher Schau and his band Cumshots were in the middle of their concert; a young couple entered the stage, stripped and had sex. See photos and video.

Controversial Kristopher Schau loves to shock his audience, and few knew what was in store for them as they went to his concert at the Quart music festival. In the middle of the concert, a young couple entered the stage.

«How far are you willing to go to save the world?» asked the young man, and without much ado, the couple pulled off their clothes.

Cumshots provided the background music as the couple had intercourse right in front of the audience. A banner was raised on stage informing the audience that the couple was having sex to save the rainforest. After completing the intercourse, the couple received applause from the audience and disappeared.

http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/english/article250240.ece

Hey Flasher, someone already posted and won the prize! Insein I believe.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Hey Flasher, someone already posted and won the prize! Insein I believe.

okay, here's another cute story:

Hong Kong - A frustrated wife in western China had a secret video shot of her impotent husband's attempts to have sex with her to support her case for a divorce, a news report said on Wednesday.

The 30-year-old woman paid a friend to hide in a closet and videotape a failed sex session after she lured her husband to the bedroom, the Hong Kong edition of the China Daily reported.

The wife, from Chengdu, Sichuan province, took the step after her husband refused to grant her a divorce on the grounds the couple had a poor sex life. However, the husband discovered the secret video and is now taking legal action against his wife for violating his privacy, the newspaper said. - Sapa-DPA

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=29&art_id=qw1089181086930B253

would have made 1st runner up, but Insein already claimed the prize. Good story though!

"That's the way things go when you elevate mediocre people to positions of authority." Catch-22, Chapter 29

Off subject, but by this in your sig NYC I assume you are against quotas?

Originally posted by freeandfun1

Flasher and PC nuke: popcorn!

Originally posted by freeandfun1

Yep, I hate getting pulled over at the end of the month for going 62 in a 55. ;)

would have made 1st runner up, but Insein already claimed the prize. Good story though!

I want carmel-covered popcorn, you mentioned popcorn below and now I'm craving it...

Originally posted by nycflasher
I want carmel-covered popcorn, you mentioned popcorn below and now I'm craving it...

NYC go outside, see vendor! Shoot I can do that in Chicago suburb! :slap:

NYC go outside, see vendor! Shoot I can do that in Chicago suburb! :slap:

:p:

At work.:(

Maybe the guy that's bringing the hookers and the beer can bring some popcorn, too.

We know how to have fun at the library.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by nycflasher
:p:

At work.:(

Maybe the guy that's bringing the hookers and the beer can bring some popcorn, too.

We know how to have fun at the library.:rolleyes:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!!!!!

I NEVER get to see anything like that at a Barry Manilow concert.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!!!!!

I NEVER get to see anything like that at a Barry Manilow concert.

Shi*, I didn't see anything like that at Tommy! or The Stones!

Forum List

Back