Couple battle to make insurers liable for coverage decisions

But didn't the insurance company have an obligation to give their daughter that shot at life by paying for the procedure that could prolong her life? Or is it the insurance companies right to say she's going to die anyway why waste the money?

But but that's Health Care Rationing! Isn't that what the Conservatives are fighting against now by protecting these big insurance companies?! :confused: :eek: :eusa_eh:

But didn't the insurance company have an obligation to give their daughter that shot at life by paying for the procedure that could prolong her life? Or is it the insurance companies right to say she's going to die anyway why waste the money?

But but that's Health Care Rationing! Isn't that what the Conservatives are fighting against now by protecting these big insurance companies?! :confused: :eek: :eusa_eh:

Talking point much?

But since you said it, let me pontificate about it.
Currently, I have a choice in whom I choose as an insurance carrier. That means I get to choose which company rations my health care.
Now, lets suppose the government takes over health care. Suddenly, I don't have a choice about who rations my health care.
I'd rather take the devil I know than the devil I don't.

Forum List

Back