Couple Arrested For Tattooing Children

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
CHATTOOGA COUNTY, Ga. - A Georgia couple is out of jail on bond after being arrested for tattooing six of their children.

Investigators say they put their children in danger, but they say they did nothing wrong.

Investigators said a plastic pen body with a needle made of a guitar string connected to an electric motor was used to tattoo the six children.

"It's a painful procedure with a crude instrument," said Chattooga County Sheriff John Everett.

Sheriff Everett said five children got a cross like tattoo on their hands, the oldest boy, a tattoo of "mom and dad' on his arm.

Sheriff Everett continued "7-years-old to 17. The 7-year-old's the one that didn't' receive a tattoo. They determined he was too young."

"I'm not breaking their skin, it's right there, it's going to fade away. It's like a pen mark," said the children’s mother PattyJo Marsh.

Couple Arrested For Tattooing Children

the kids should be taken and the parents arrested....the hand has no fat on top of it....very painful place to get a tat

for thoses of you who dont know...the outlining feels like someone is taking a razor blade to you...the coloring feels like a ciggie is burning into your flesh....

if its not permanent why use the crude homemade tat set up?

Hope they get the book tossed at them and then required by law to have "Dumb Ass" tattooed across their foreheads.

o so the state has no business in stopping parents from abusing their kids...so you think you should be able to beat the hell out of your kids or fuck them....cause you pay for them...says a lot there now doesnt it.

A few years ago I saw a heavily tattooed coupled on the beach and their two little children also had tattoos. I remember thinking that was a cruel thing to do to children at that age (both looked under 6 years old), especially since they were not old enough to make an informed decision for themselves.

Parents cannot be arrested for stupidity. We simply don't have enough jails. If the kids went to the ER with some kind of infection, they'd have a case - maybe. But if they are convicted then any parent who gives permission at a tat parlor could be charged with abuse as well.

I think these people are assholes, but not criminals.

tatting a minor child is abuse .. it is painful and permanent....

I guess you missed the part where these tattoos are not permanent.

By the way I also find no problem with parents spanking their children either.
How do you know the tattoos are not permanent? How do you know that the kids are not scarred for life? Because the douchebag mother said so? :cuckoo:

I don't think parents should even pierce their kids ears or circumcise them. Let the kids decide for themselves when they are old enough.

Forum List

Back